• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blackburn Rover's Indian Owner

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha. classic EPL/BPL. pump long ball from depth, and hopefully the strikers connect n score.

jw5

Loyal
After Blackburn Rovers sacked Sam Allardyce, they appointed the reserve team coach Steve Kean as the new manager.
Not even the assistant manager Neil MacDonald, who was sacked together with Sam.

Steve Kean is represented by the same sports agency company who are advising the new owners on football matters.
Just before he was appointed, Kean told the press that he was confident Blackburn could finish in the top 5 of the BPL. (That essentially means that they would finish ahead of at least one of Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City and Spurs)

Perhaps it was that "confidence" that led to his appointment.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After Blackburn Rovers sacked Sam Allardyce, they appointed the reserve team coach Steve Kean as the new manager.
Not even the assistant manager Neil MacDonald, who was sacked together with Sam.

Steve Kean is represented by the same sports agency company who are advising the new owners on football matters.
Just before he was appointed, Kean told the press that he was confident Blackburn could finish in the top 5 of the BPL. (That essentially means that they would finish ahead of at least one of Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City and Spurs)

Perhaps it was that "confidence" that led to his appointment.
i have doubts on his cv.
imho, he was apointed due to:
1) cheap
2) obedient
3) love tosai and chapati
:eek:

jw5

Loyal
i have doubts on his cv.
imho, he was apointed due to:
1) cheap
2) obedient
3) love tosai and chapati
:eek:
Every BPL team either has an established manager and/or a former good player managing their team.
Not only is Kean neither of these criteria, cheap and obedient, he made a promise he obviously could not keep.
The owners just hired whoever their "advisers" told them to, who just happened to be one of their clients.
Pity the Blackburn fans.

Y

Yuan Shao

Re: Rovers admit Maradona talks

They are smart

Indians are always less extravagant than Russians and Whites

Other than Sinkies, I think very few Asians ever heard of Blackburn Rovers so they need to take their time to build up the brand
Chee bye lah manokie! Sucking indian FTs dicks? No balls to use your main nick? Ok the OA will let you have better privileges than those on my ass-list. You'll get alternate days off. That should cheer you up hmmm?

:biggrin:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Rovers admit Maradona talks

Chee bye lah manokie! Sucking indian FTs dicks? No balls to use your main nick? Ok the OA will let you have better privileges than those on my ass-list. You'll get alternate days off. That should cheer you up hmmm?

:biggrin:

Why you keep saying I'm manokie.

:confused::confused: