• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Black Dog talks big. Ya ya papaya.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Our policies, whether they are foreign policy or domestic policy, must be for Singaporeans to decide. Nobody else."...Shanmugam

"We decide what is right. Never mind what the people think.”....Lee Kuan Yew

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I respect the PAP for what they have done for Singapore and its population. If you're not happy you can fuck off from the country and from this forum too.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I respect the PAP for what they have done for Singapore and its population. If you're not happy you can fuck off from the country and from this forum too.

A PAP quitter who is afraid of the Black Dog who may shut his forum. BTW I am very happy with the forum, is u who are afraid of criticising PAP especially the Black Dog. If you are not happy you can shut the forum and start a Shit Times forum.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A PAP quitter who is afraid of the Black Dog who may shut his forum.

Instead of piecemeal bans and blocks, the PAP technocrats can consider building a Great Firewall similar to what their beloved CCP is doing in China.

Hire George Yeo as a consultant for the project. :biggrin:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all I never have any problem accessing the forum from Sickipoora without VPN.

Calling someone CCB is OK, posting nude pictures is OK, calling someone chink or m&d or shitskin all OK. BUT calling someone from PAP a Black Dog is rude. What a fucking hypocrite.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the black snake on drugs or what?
SG has been bowing to US demands since 1965. And on the rare occasion, SG tries something, US will send their aircraft carrier for a reminder.
Like what they did a few months ago.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The words Black Dog probably riled him as he is offended that our minister is associated with this song by the great Led Zeppelin..

In wat way is black dog insulting n disrespectful? Is boss Sam a poofter? Tat why he so sensitive?