• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BIG Questions about Mr.Tan KL

Z

Zombie

U can try taking him on his brain,depth, foresight,humility,cooperative spirit...to me he is a very humble man, a very sincere and honest person, very soft-spoken driven strongly by a passion to help people...selflessly...he could retire happily and spend his time enjoying his retirement....why should he come out and help others...he knows exactly what is going on...he has the brain, he has the depth, he has the humility....he is doing all these not for himself but to help those in distress.

you don't agree. it's okay.no need to say bad things about tkl.thank u.

You are looking at only one side of the issue. I have no problem with those good things you have said.

The things I have said is about why he cannot work things out with the authority, the FIs etc etc. He had indirectly chosen not to, from the beginning.

And if you have the need to say good things about tkl, what is stopping others from saying the opposite? :biggrin:

Be realistic. Below is the situation that tkl brought to the investors, because he anyhow-blamed right from the beginning. And he cannot appreciate the difference between HK and Sg.

But let's agree to disagree. You can continue with your good songs, while I stick to mine. Let's not get ugly with this. I thank u too. :biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=9669

If the government give in to the investors demands now, it will make them 'lose face' and make Tan Kin Lian an instant hero which will be a PR disaster for them.

If the investors give the PAP some face and 'plead' with them to act on ther behalf, they may just relent and give them some 'help' even though we know it's a only a wayang.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tan Kin Lian was somehow left out of the breeze by the govt when he step down as head of NTUC. He must had a ax to grind, if not nobody in the right mind will bite the hand that once fed him.

It remain to be seen TKL is helping out the investors out of goodwill. I will only believe when i see it. for the sake of those investors, i hope i am wrong.