• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BIG Questions about Mr.Tan KL

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that TKL has openly taken MM and the MAS to task yesterday at Hong Lim (someone posted the Youtube video already), I have the following questions:

1) Is he a "planted" pseudo "opposition? Why? Because there are hot spots to be had. Namely, Potong pasir, Hougang, and erected presidency.

2) What is his main purpose other than serving the people. For serving the people i APPLAUD him loudly. But which is his main aim?

3) If he is not planted and have a bone to pick from his "former masters" (ex CEO of NTUC Income must be insider ok), than he must tell the people at the appropriate time. Now is not the time because he cannot mix the two. Helping others whilst furthering his own political ambitions.

I JUST CANNOT HELP BUT BELIEVE HIE IS PLANTED BY HIS FORMER MASTERS.

I AM SURE THERE ARE MANY OUT THERE THAT THINKS LIKE ME.

SO IT IS UP TO TKL TO ALLAY OUR FEARS.

Like I said, 3 things.

Potong Pasir
Hougang
Erected Presidency

IRREGARDLESS, I WILL NOT VOTE FOR THE RULING PARTY.:oIo:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when singaporeans speak up, they're called all sorts of names - planted lah, running dog lah,keng lah,opportunist lah...and so on...

when singaporeans don't speak up...they're called sheep lah, lamb lah,morons, stupid,idiots and so on...

this tkl is one genuine, honest and simple person who has taken upon himself to speak up for those who had been hurt and mowed over..i don't think he has any other ulterior motives...he is just being a simple singaporean who wants to help others. so pls don't anyhow paint him with one dirty brush. thank u.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when singaporeans speak up, they're called all sorts of names - planted lah, running dog lah,keng lah,opportunist lah...and so on...

when singaporeans don't speak up...they're called sheep lah, lamb lah,morons, stupid,idiots and so on...

this tkl is one genuine, honest and simple person who has taken upon himself to speak up for those who had been hurt and mowed over..i don't think he has any other ulterior motives...he is just being a simple singaporean who wants to help others. so pls don't anyhow paint him with one dirty brush. thank u.

I fully agree with you, I wouldn't mind having another opposition like TKL to contest in next election. He is well professed in his own field, cool headed and logical and maintained his anguish well while serving the less fortunate namely those investors. He did his homework well before making his speech and Whichever opposition who is going to recruit him will be an indispensible asset to them. Rare to find people coming out openly to criticise our pap establishment and able to garner huge crowds. If he is not the one, will any forumners here willing to stand in for him? I doubt so, but it will be good to always reflect on ourselves what we can do to help the needy rather than sitting back and criticise those people who are willing to step out regardless of their motives if their causes are still good for peasants. Hope to see more of TKL stepping out on all other issues in future.

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal
Irregardless of what TKL's objectives are, the end result is dat people have another glimmer of hope, no matter how small. That shld be the perspective of things, I think..

Z

Zombie

Irregardless of what TKL's objectives are, the end result is dat people have another glimmer of hope, no matter how small. That shld be the perspective of things, I think..

Teekee can offer something better. :biggrin:

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
TKL was left out cold by his masters. Now, he is out for revenge.
So, there is no need to doubt him or his actions.

He is ready to serve the people and he is capable of doing so. Looking at the Lehman Bros' saga, it is not an easy project but the fact that he digs in and persisted, it shows he is seriously looking at finding a solution for the aggrieved investors.

While the majority is still thinking of caveat emptor and greed, he has cut through the mess and decided to go for the jugular.

Just as I had said, there is collateral damage politically. MAS has to answer the 4 questions. The government has to ask MAS to answer the 4 questions. Most importantly, why did MAS approve such products to be sold to retail investors in Sinkiepore when USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Japan, etc do not approve such products to be sold. Did MAS profit from such a decision? Did MAS made an error of judgment? Did MAS commit culpable negligence and exposed the financial centre it is governing to unnecessary risks and knowingly or unknowing put retail investors in harm's way?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that TKL has openly taken MM and the MAS to task yesterday at Hong Lim (someone posted the Youtube video already), I have the following questions:

1) Is he a "planted" pseudo "opposition? Why? Because there are hot spots to be had. Namely, Potong pasir, Hougang, and erected presidency.

2) What is his main purpose other than serving the people. For serving the people i APPLAUD him loudly. But which is his main aim?

3) If he is not planted and have a bone to pick from his "former masters" (ex CEO of NTUC Income must be insider ok), than he must tell the people at the appropriate time. Now is not the time because he cannot mix the two. Helping others whilst furthering his own political ambitions.

Like I said, 3 things.

Potong Pasir
Hougang
Erected Presidency

I believe he(TKL) does not have any hidden agenda, he is rooting for the underdogs.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you only had encountered him recently at Hong Lim Park to conclude your argument, it is totally understandable.

If you had opportunities to see how he behaved, his attitude, and crossed into each others' path when he was the CEO of INCOME, you will have other opinions about him. His arrogance and high handedness at INCOME would have you thinking otherwise.

Whatever he had done, it can not be reversible..... The stigma carries on with him. He was once high and above, no one could "touch" him. What happened to him today ???

However, if Leong Sze Hian were to speak up and represent these "victims", opinions would be more favorable.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's okay here. everyone has a different opinion. but i personally believe tkl is sincere.he is honest,frank and very out-spoken.he has the beef.he has the spine.he has the courage, the guts and the passion to speak out.

if singaporeans do not support him appropriately, it's their loss. tkl is a good man. i've no doubts about it.

american

Alfrescian
Loyal
His arrogance and high handedness at INCOME would have you thinking otherwise.

Never meet TKL in person, didn't know about his arrogance and high handedness.

Who is Leong Sze Hian ?

What is TKL relationship with Goh Meng Seng? Did TKL invite GMS to speak there or what happened?

Sammael

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like I said, 3 things.

Potong Pasir
Hougang
Erected Presidency

Clearly he was subjected to some injustice causing him to quit his last job... like ex CEO Mano Sabnani who is still laying very low while Tan has the balls to go public on issues he is no stranger to...

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never meet TKL in person, didn't know about his arrogance and high handedness.

Who is Leong Sze Hian ?

What is TKL relationship with Goh Meng Seng? Did TKL invite GMS to speak there or what happened?

Well, if you have spoken to TKL before, you will find him to be a very nice man. And That was when he was still CEO in NTUC Income. Not arrogant at all, eventhough he was the customer.:wink:

Z

Zombie

but i personally believe tkl is sincere.he is honest,frank and very out-spoken.he has the beef.he has the spine.he has the courage, the guts and the passion to speak out.

tkl is a good man

What has he got?
sincere, honest, frank, outspoken, beef, spine, courage, guts, passion, good

What is he lacking?
brain, depth, foresight, humility, cooperative spirit

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...What is he lacking?
brain, depth, foresight, humility, cooperative spirit

U can try taking him on his brain,depth, foresight,humility,cooperative spirit...to me he is a very humble man, a very sincere and honest person, very soft-spoken driven strongly by a passion to help people...selflessly...he could retire happily and spend his time enjoying his retirement....why should he come out and help others...he knows exactly what is going on...he has the brain, he has the depth, he has the humility....he is doing all these not for himself but to help those in distress.

you don't agree. it's okay.no need to say bad things about tkl.thank u.

american

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, if you have spoken to TKL before, you will find him to be a very nice man. And That was when he was still CEO in NTUC Income. Not arrogant at all, eventhough he was the customer.:wink:

If you had opportunities to see how he behaved, his attitude, and crossed into each others' path when he was the CEO of INCOME, you will have other opinions about him. His arrogance and high handedness at INCOME would have you thinking otherwise.

One of you is blowing smoke :p