• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BIG NEWS: S'poreans Getting Help From Garment? S'poreans Say RUBBISH!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">kojakbt22 <nobr> </nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (3 of 27) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">16789.3 in reply to 16789.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt"><table style="width: 100%;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"> <table style="width: 100%;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"> <table class="AlternatePost" style="width: 100%;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"> Remember they are always telling us. Getting in more foreigners is to help create jobs,
Now Singaporean are jobless, they want us to create our own job,
My question, which is true?

By the way, where is the 2010 World Cup Soccer Team as mentioned by GCK
when he bragged so much about Foreign Talent. Is he the culprit that has so a high influx
of immigrants when lots of us are jobless?

</td></tr> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"> Posted by: centurion at Sat Jul 11 15:03:43 SGT 2009

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"> <table style="width: 100%;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"> <table class="Post" style="width: 100%;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"> In recent months, ST seems to be on an overdrive in saying the govt is "helping" the unemployed or low income group. The reality remains that these groups of S'poreans are receiving very little help from the govt.

ST, why not show some journalistic professionalism for a refreshing change??? Just compare ST to, say, any Australian newspaper and you will know what I mean.

</td></tr> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"> Posted by: ronintan1 at Sat Jul 11 14:38:59 SGT 2009
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
[email protected]

</td></tr></tbody></table>

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the Garment only 'help' just enough to get 'NEWS' onto the mainstream media that they are "caring".

Most S'poreans already know of the SPIN in our papers.

Reality is when S'poreans are poor and jobless and FTs are still "yaya"ing around S'pore and in Forums like this.

I think its not if things will explode but when. The writings are on the wall and faces of each poor and unemployed S'poreans faces.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Help from government - What the Man on the street wants to see=

1) Suspension of TV licence
2) Reduction of Town Council fees
3) PUB subsidies

Theyre not asking for a handout. Just a reduction of silly fees that only benefits the top echelons to sustain their million dollar salaries while doing nothing that benefits the greater good. Except for himself lah

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lanjiao gahment since when help sinkies.....it is u die ur biz.

After all our former ministars said

"we want to make singaporeans pay for everything"

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">
</td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">killpappy <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (20 of 41) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">16789.20 in reply to 16789.19 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]No la... let me jog your memory.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]I was doing regional sales and enjoying it too. Things were picking up after 1997 and after the Internet Bubble BURST !! Then came September 11, 2001 - fuck those Al Queda. The company sales in US was badly affected. In October 2001, sales dipped drastically and pick up the following month. We heave a sigh of relief. After 911, we saw our sales dipped but still sustainable and we built up our confidence again. Beginning of Year 2002 till October 2002, we were doing OK even though not very well or, at least sustainable and still managed to enhance our products. FUCK, came November 2002, SARS hit China and Singapore was hit in February 2003. The sales from overseas came to a total halt for 3 months and the company could not sustain anymore. Everybody at the top was chopped except for the 2 founders and a few pets. Even though economy recovered slightly after July, jobs were hard to come by. I went for several interviews but no company wants me. So, in the end, I guess I have to want myself. I started a small business because my capital is also very, very, very samll.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]Sorry, I am not smart. I attended a course that outlined what entrepreneur should have - good business ethic, cultivate a pleasant personality, have passion about your profession, sincere in your dealings, never make enemy, learn how to walk away, learn how to swallow your pride, never say die, take every setback or stumbling block as a challenge, reverse any adverse situation in practical sense and not like that Shit Say only talk about UPTURN THE DOWNTURN. WHAT THE FUCK AND HOW THE FUCK TO UPTURN THE DOWNTURN ?? Shit Say did not even list them out, only use his chee bye mouth !! Only COCKY or ARROGANT PAPPIES will use word like TEACH YOU TO BE A ENTREPRENEUR. You can't teach someone to be an entrepreneur. Those good courses can only help, guide, and cultivate one to be an entrepreneur - the rest is up to individual's thoughts, passion, and traits. These courses help you not to make the same mistakes as every budding entrepreneur. Wendy Quek, Dennis Wee, Adam Khoo, those buggers are a major waste of time !!! Talk only..... Anyway, that course was very beneficial but it was no more I heard. There is this famous tagline - Don't trust what you hear and don't believe what you see. Basically, teaching you to be street smart. I realize the importance of this tagline when I heard how Sinkies was conned by Chinamen and by fellow Singaporeans as well as PAP !!![/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]Ok, I am practising whatever that is mentioned above in real life. In cyber life, I am a fucking bastard - I fucked those PAP IB and motherfuckers. So, I will never respond to any private email or message and any organized meeting up. There were some meeting up during Sammyboy days but I make it a point not to attend any one of them.[/FONT]
Just my thoughts......
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Help from government - What the Man on the street wants to see=

1) Suspension of TV licence
2) Reduction of Town Council fees
3) PUB subsidies

Theyre not asking for a handout. Just a reduction of silly fees that only benefits the top echelons to sustain their million dollar salaries while doing nothing that benefits the greater good. Except for himself lah

I still remember clearly our PM say this 2% increase in GST will go help the poor, see what happened the poor becomes poorer, all the bloody businessmen, enterpreneur, Copitiam bosses increase all the food and drink prices!!! Now eevery damn thing also increase in prices!!! salary got cut!!!

And the poor got nothing from our so call garhman and now pay dealy all the commodities!!!WTF!!!

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still remember clearly our PM say this 2% increase in GST will go help the poor, see what happened the poor becomes poorer, all the bloody businessmen, enterpreneur, Copitiam bosses increase all the food and drink prices!!! Now eevery damn thing also increase in prices!!! salary got cut!!!

And the poor got nothing from our so call garhman and now pay dealy all the commodities!!!WTF!!!

in 1st place u believe PAP rubbish???

They are all crooks who only believes in fattening their pockets

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's back up for a moment here shall we. You claim to be a horse owner in the biz for "tax purposes". I am guessing for "tax purposes" your dividends or income must least be in the 6 figures if not the 7 figures.

Most high earners look towards charity to get a tax relief but you seem to be playing or rather getting fucked by a horse big time. Not sure how this works as winnings from horse races, bets or otherwise are not tax exempt.

Yet here you are for all that money you allude to KPKB about FTs taking away jobs not not having to serve NS. What's the deal Chink?

In reality, the Garment only 'help' just enough to get 'NEWS' onto the mainstream media that they are "caring".

Most S'poreans already know of the SPIN in our papers.

Reality is when S'poreans are poor and jobless and FTs are still "yaya"ing around S'pore and in Forums like this.

I think its not if things will explode but when. The writings are on the wall and faces of each poor and unemployed S'poreans faces.