• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

big foot is real

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
wah heng ah, I don't like virgins.
talking about virgin, last time I in sec sch sec 4 dated a cjc girl. she one year older than me. then the day we had sex, first time for me and first time for her too, i was terrified when her vagina got blood come out after i poke her. she then said she it was fine cos i am hers now. scary then but think back now laugh.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
talking about virgin, last time I in sec sch sec 4 dated a cjc girl. she one year older than me. then the day we had sex, first time for me and first time for her too, i was terrified when her vagina got blood come out after i poke her. she then said she it was fine cos i am hers now. scary then but think back now laugh.
Glad you were able to free yourself from her clutch. Some women are nuts, just because we deflowered them doesn't mean we belong to them.