• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware, Bob Sim is soliciting fund which he claim is for Reform Party

sillygoonz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone in 3in1kopitam had just issued a warning that Bob Sim Kheng Hwee is soliciting fund which he claim is for RP via email through his FB friend list. :mad:

To: bratsalive (3 of 10)
27069.3 in reply to 27069.1
the word is that this chap Bob has been soliciting funds for Reform party and few netizens have complained. I think they going after his threads for the same reason. There is a quite a few emails on this as this guy has become active recently in FB. The email said that this dude has a couple of political personalities as FB friends and using that to leverage funds. Not sure if it is going to Reform Party. Better be careful. I got the email because I am on his list as friend.

To: Foreign Thrashes = 1st class (BabaEro11) unread (9 of 10)
27069.9 in reply to 27069.7
are you serious? There are emails circulating that he has been collecting money on behalf of Reform Party by contacting netizens. We have been advised not to give him money. Please my posts earlier on this thread. He has been doing this in FB.

PakLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob Sim Kheng Hwee is a well known internet con man, please let EVERYONE know about it. damage control needs to be done immediately!!!