• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bestest President Halimah will retire from Erection!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore President Halimah Yacob will not be standing for re-election​

She said in Facebook statement that the experience has been most inspiring and, at the same time, humbling​

Chia Han Keong
Chia Han Keong
·Editor
Mon, 29 May 2023 at 2:17 pm SGT·2-min read

In this article:

• Halimah Yacob
    8th President of Singapore

Singapore's President Halimah Yacob delivers the Presidential Address to the 14th Parliament on Monday, 24 August 2020. SCREENCAP: Mediacorpo telecast

Singapore's President Halimah Yacob (FILE PHOTO: Yahoo News Singapore)
SINGAPORE — Singapore President Halimah Yacob has decided not to stand for re-election after her six-year tenure ends this year.
The 68-year-old was elected unopposed as Singapore's eighth President in 2017. She was also the first female President of the city-state.
Here is her statement released on her Facebook page on Monday (29 May):
"In a few months’ time, the Presidential Election will be held. After very careful consideration, I have decided not to stand for re-election.
"It has been a great honour and privilege to serve as the eighth President of Singapore for the past six years. The experience has been most inspiring and, at the same time, humbling.
"I was aware of the tremendous responsibilities of the Presidency when I took office in 2017 and I have tried my best to fulfill them. My aim was to help create a more caring and compassionate society.
"I am grateful to all Singaporeans for their trust, understanding and kindness during my tenure, and to the many community, social and business organisations, who have inspired me with their conviction and enthusiasm to build a better Singapore.
"I have been most fortunate to be given the chance to serve all Singaporeans regardless of race, language, or social standing as the President of Singapore. I will forever cherish the fond memories of the people I have met, and the experiences acquired during my term. These will inspire me to continue contributing to our society and nation in other ways for as long as I am able to. I would also like to thank my husband and family for their unstinting support throughout my Presidency."

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limpeh will also feel humbled if I'm paid millions to jobolan.
Humbling, is it because she knows too much money is being stashed by LHL and her gang ? Or she knows how Fucking rich is Singapore and LHL is squeezing the life blood out of Singaporean ?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donch worry…,she will also get the Order of Temasek bestowed onto her by President Tharman.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will also get some cushy job given by pap...... Singkieland is the welfare state for pappies....and do ex presidents get pension?
Uncle think the 5 years of being a puppet will do bad to a person's brain.
LHL also know about this so they will just offer them another statue job. In other words you better off dead now .
But money is no longer a issue to them as their wealth will not be able to deplete it in this life time so it doesn't matter anymore whether there is pension etc.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very shocking loss to SG. A good unionist, a dutiful mp and a convenient rubber stamp. Hope can continue making money from pap after retirement. :frown:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You were never elected in the first place you tudung-wearing bitch. So going for re-election is impossible. :cool: