• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BEST PAID Govt But 0 Protection for Consumers

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Travel agencies should practise social responsibility
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->TRAVEL agencies should learn from the airlines and help the Government encourage responsible behaviour, by practising corporate social responsibility because of the threat of Influenza A (H1N1).
Prior to the outbreak, I booked a tour to Britain and Ireland with Dynasty Travel scheduled for departure this month. But when I tried to do the socially responsible thing by trying to cancel the booking, the agency flatly stuck to the terms of its contract, which if adhered to, will result in monetary losses for me.
When my first booking to France last month did not materialise, Dynasty Travel did not compensate me although my deposit sat with the agency for at least a month, and I had to call the agency constantly to check on the status of the tour.
Must travellers like us bear the brunt of social responsibility, while the travel agency turns a buck, whether we travel or not? Shouldn't the Government, National Association of Travel Agents Singapore, Consumers Association of Singapore and the relevant organisations act to solve the dilemma? Lim Seow Hoon (Ms)

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
2jdrfp2.jpg

Donch ask me! I donch know! *tata*
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This woman doe snot know that all these organisation are from one big master. So it is all the same. The master is a piece of shit, all the others are shits.

Just like Tiger airways.