• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best joke of the day. NS is the backbone of Sickipoora's defence and security.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

WILL SINGAPOREANS EVER GO AND FIGHT?

THAT THE MIWS AND CRONIES AND CRASSLOOT LEECHERS , WITH THEIR CECA COCKROACHES CAN CONTINUE TO TIEW TO KANN TO FUCK US ALL?

minions-laugh.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
National Slavery's finest moment:

38901142_-_29_06_2016_-_nhfunpack.jpg

I heard that even this has been outsourced to Banglas in recent years, not sure if true or not. :biggrin:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
A joke , many ns man jobless, ccb, n our numbers in army is like protecting assets of papigs multi million dollar salary ,wat NS msn get ,lol ,even past prseidrntvdon als excuse ftom NS, even those Mp son go NS like white horse ,talk abt famillee,lol, a joke ,fuck papigs,ccb

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies protect sg for what,protect Yr fucking debt n overpriced pigeon holes?think abt it, we Don hv anything to protect, not going to sacrifice myself for papigs ,ask the 70% to do it if there's a war,lol

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does backbone means our NS boys will be fighting at the frontline when war breaks out with the Reservist forming second line of defence?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
i will be the first to desert my NSmen duty after collecting my rifle and ammo. anyone who try to stop me from my getaway will be shot by me. i promise. me not going to defend this country which always put the pap elites and related business and their friends in priority.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me I won't fight for sg,fuck them, ask 70% to fight for them, tot not my problem I see many sinkies jobless, work as grab ,taxi ,food drlivery n delivery guys ,this is too much ,look at papigs millions to them, n fucking pigeon holes hv leak issues, n hdb n town council ignoring knnccb

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI, reservists will be front line follow by NS man , then retired reservist may be call ul for front line also, while papigs n their sons on flight to other countries or stay at home,lol,look at past ,all papigs n president sons all white horse ,special treatment, this is life,all papigs are leeches ,but jarma catch up look at woody n old gag peanuts,lol, where ' bff' durai,lol,

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies protect sg for what,protect Yr fucking debt n overpriced pigeon holes?think abt it, we Don hv anything to protect, not going to sacrifice myself for papigs ,ask the 70% to do it if there's a war,lol
CECA Indians come here to create more and better jobs for locals, our NS men should protect CECA Indians