• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Indian Olympic Joke Ever

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To compete sport need money and time.
How many have chance to compete in Olympic level? Not many.
Just imagine how many people join school sport. How much time and money need to spend to compete inter school.
To compete in international level need more time, money and effort.

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indians will NEVER win any swimming medals because they insist on wearing turbans to the pool. LOL!!

1606126561_b869a70785.jpg

Heeeee.... This is funny!

spawn78

Funny this thread exists, considering sinkapore has won just 3 medals since they stepped into the olympics, and the most recent one was won by a PRC born sinkaporean! haha!

When sports like screwing underage gals comes to the olympics, you can be sure of a gold rush! haha!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indians generally have a distaste for anything that involves using physical strength and lots of sweating. It's probably something to do with the caste system. All the heavy lifting and tiring chores are done by the lower caste people. The higher caste people prefer to indulge in art and philosophy etc.

Therefore, most Indians don't care about sports. Sure, they may support a certain football club or NBA team, but becoming a professional athlete is not high in their list of career choices.

This mentality gets transferred to the Indian govt, which cuts funding to national athletes. Lousy coaches, lousy facilities, lousy youth development = poor results.

The exception is cricket. I suspect that the Indians love it because the sport was associated with their Pommy colonial masters - higher class, aristocratic, refined, cultured etc. Hence playing cricket is seen as a way to 'upgrade' themselves.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
laksaboy said:
Indians generally have a distaste for anything that involves using physical strength and lots of sweating. It's probably something to do with the caste system.
Its because they know will have BO !

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
This latest article answers your question...

Neither the Will nor the Cash: Why India Wins So Few Olympic Medals

Stupid fake expert talk so much cock

It's their diet lah. 90% of Indians are vegetarians and 100% of Indians have vege based diet. How to compete with meat eating nations.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also I think the Atas class has started to focus on Golf, but thank goodness Golf is not an Olypig event. Anyway,,to be honest look at Sinkieland,,,how much economic benefits has these so called olypig medals benefitted Sinkieland economically ?? None right? only a few PRCs benefit,, so I would not bother with the Olypig if I am after economic development in my country...

there are more important things PAP should be supporting,,and Olypig and sports is not one of them,,but of course promoting healthy lifestyle is important,,,but table tennis? give me a break

Indians generally have a distaste for anything that involves using physical strength and lots of sweating. It's probably something to do with the caste system. All the heavy lifting and tiring chores are done by the lower caste people. The higher caste people prefer to indulge in art and philosophy etc.

Therefore, most Indians don't care about sports. Sure, they may support a certain football club or NBA team, but becoming a professional athlete is not high in their list of career choices.

This mentality gets transferred to the Indian govt, which cuts funding to national athletes. Lousy coaches, lousy facilities, lousy youth development = poor results.

The exception is cricket. I suspect that the Indians love it because the sport was associated with their Pommy colonial masters - higher class, aristocratic, refined, cultured etc. Hence playing cricket is seen as a way to 'upgrade' themselves.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1606126561_b869a70785.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Don't know why bayi's don't take to swimming, I mean with names like KuldeepSingh, RelaxSingh (in the water), the one and only top class fella called -JaswantSingh and with his brother-in-sword (everyone to them is a brother as they look the same coz they wear the same "hats") can take on any Chinaman record-holder and put them to shame - TiuNaSingh!

Moreover, their offsprings are always dressed in sports attire, as they young ones are called "Singh-lets" :biggrin:

DoctorDrip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politicisation of the Olympics was started by Adolf Hitler in Berlin 1936, with political agenda being to showcase that Aryan Germans were really racially and physically superior. Political and physical pressures were mounted on German athletes in tougher than regimental styles to win the most medals to prove the point. USSR picked up the idea during the Cold War post WW2, turning the entire eastern Europe communist bloc (Warsaw Pact) into Olympic superpowers, to showcase that communism lifestyles produced healthier and fitter people than decadent western capitalists. PRC of course caught on with the fad to prove themselves healthier and fitter, particularly than Japanese and westerners with all those historical humiliation baggages unforgotten and unforgiven.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Also on a serious note, I once asked a chap during NS on how come none of the Indians could swim. No one could explain it. Even the Malays who are in the lower income bracket could swim without exception.

I have seen poor Ethiopians and other Africans will go all out without infrastructure, proper shoes and proper coaches have gone on to win gold.

It is really puzzling.

In SAF, its well known that Indians cannot drive. In the school of Armour, all driving instructors are chinese and all gunnery instructors are indians. SOmething about machines or technolgy that really screw them up.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If changing light bulbs and turning radio dial were Olympic sports, India sure to win.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Due to defective genes, ah neh generally have big round upper body and a pair of puny legs (anyone can just observe this on the streets). This makes them unsuitable for masculine sports like weightlifting, judo etc

And according to my driving instructor last time, Indian have very bad eyes hands and legs coordination, so any sports that reflexes and speed is also a problem for them.

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
curry is not the best food for an athlete.

answer: it is their staple food holding them down.

you heard of any of olympic champion which require physical power like swimming, running, cycling etc, eat curry every day?

..which reminds me of that McCurry outLet started by one mama in MaLaysia; who went on to fight McdonaLds over the copyright infrigement and won ..what a spicy curry victory ! :smile:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid fake expert talk so much cock

It's their diet lah. 90% of Indians are vegetarians and 100% of Indians have vege based diet. How to compete with meat eating nations.

Since you are expert, please explain why meat eating Singapore sports reps can't perform at the world stage?

And let me tell you another reason why India don't do well at Olympig... because they don't buy foreigners like our PAP!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to win! everytime they get corner they set up sarabaat stall

It's a little known fact that India actually qualified for football (soccer) World Cup years ago. But they were disqualified because they insisted on playing the game barefooted.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Politicisation of the Olympics was started by Adolf Hitler in Berlin 1936, with political agenda being to showcase that Aryan Germans were really racially and physically superior. Political and physical pressures were mounted on German athletes in tougher than regimental styles to win the most medals to prove the point. USSR picked up the idea during the Cold War post WW2, turning the entire eastern Europe communist bloc (Warsaw Pact) into Olympic superpowers, to showcase that communism lifestyles produced healthier and fitter people than decadent western capitalists. PRC of course caught on with the fad to prove themselves healthier and fitter, particularly than Japanese and westerners with all those historical humiliation baggages unforgotten and unforgiven.

Started only by Hitler? Wow such powerful insight into sporting history.

Please let me -- is Macau a colony?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Due to defective genes, ah neh generally have big round upper body and a pair of puny legs (anyone can just observe this on the streets). This makes them unsuitable for masculine sports like weightlifting, judo etc

And according to my driving instructor last time, Indian have very bad eyes hands and legs coordination, so any sports that reflexes and speed is also a problem for them.

Nah this is all stereotyping, Since young i have always been hearing that Chinese tend to be Kaki Kaku, Stiff and have poor coordination as well.

Things like, Your speed, flexibility and what you are good at tend to develop during your childhood. (Meaning the sport you play, My Generation/Growing up in the 90s, Most of the neighborhood kids playing below playing football and running around were mainly Malays/Indians and then you have Chinese kids who were almost always at the basketball court or at the swimming pool) Today, You can see who tends to represent more in certain sports etc.. Chinese tend to be in Swimming/water polo and the Indians/Malays are In football, Hockey, Running. By the way, many of the Running Record holders in Running in Singapore are Indians.

P.S - A Malay guy was suppose to be going for the Olympians but he injured himself so a Chinese guy replaced him.

Last edited: