• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Humour In SBF - MOAR!!!

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
I simply love this and I am sure you will appreciate the deviousness of bro RT. Kind of like the spider and the fly story.:biggrin:

You've gotta be kidding me. If I wanted things to happen I act in the real world, not come here to KPKB & TCSS. I start threads because I either buey gam guan your fucking hooligan tactics, or because I just want to state my view. You are one of those too emotionally attached to this forum and its easy to get you worked up because you forgotten that your nick is just a database entry in a microsoft access folder in some server thousands of miles away.

If you really do have a business, concentrate more on it. You'll find it more rewarding.

LOL it should be you who is emotionally attached to this forum, not me, hahaha.... I have no emotions now actually, I just find your rantings quite amusing. Get the facts, it wont change anything :smile:

King Alamak, why you keep letting this sub 600 point little punk talk to you like that? Damn disrespectful!

Ban him man! Come on! Show him your power! Remember: you have MUCH TO BE PROUD OF!

LOL, i got no valid reasons to ban him, haha... eh why change avatar? you old 1 better... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What no valid reason? You ban him limpeh give you 10 rep points lah

Then very soon you will have 1400 rep points.. Can ban people 2 times! POWERRR!!!!

Hahha, dun think you can give me 10 points liao lor, you exchange programme with me liao, whahahah

Confirm don't have exchange before.. Lim peh can still 'agree' your posting

how? on or not?

You all two don't zee zee xiao xiao hor.. trying to sow discord between me and The King is it?

First warning... Better behave yourselves here!.. Don't later kenna from him. No body will start a "complain to Sam leong" thread for you one hor

Never seen this side of you Bro. Laugh until my dentures fell out. Still trying to find the lower half as the specs also gone somewhere.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Some people sees humour, they like and can appreciate.

Some like to talk cock, whether to clones or things mundane.

Most important, who are your friends.