• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Food in Singapore

Ah Hai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Char Kway Teow: East Coast Park Hawker Center (beef); Marine Parade Hawker Center; Pasir Panjang Hawker Center; Zion Road Food Center (after 7pm); Blk 21 Outram Park corner coffeeshop

Ah Hai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beef Guatia: Stall No. 5 East Coast Lagoon Food Center; Ng Tian Khean at Geylang Lorong 9

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yucks hate both type of food. :p:p The way you describe the way they put the food is funny.

Aren't you eating very high fats and cholestrol food?

I don't eat them. I queue before when I brought my parents there to eat as they wanted to eat it.

As for high fat and high cholesterol, satay beehoon yes. However there is a diff in high fat and high cholesterol

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Juz like KAR-TOU-CHIEN (scissors rice)... the way dey stack the food.. iz like feeding pigs... so ppl who like 2 eat scissors rice food r PIGS! coz dey treat u like PIGS! :rolleyes:

yeah...look at this picture! looks like pig feed...hehe..

sizzor1.jpg

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop sprouting nonsense now !!

Come and massage me now !!:mad:

Why should i? You have plenty of nurses in the old folks home to do the job.

Always come here sprouting nonsense after your dinner. So what did they feed you at the home today? Don't bully your fellow old folks ok? Be nice during the group singing sessions and don't hog the mike. :biggrin::p:p

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should i? You have plenty of nurses in the old folks home to do the job.

Always come here sprouting nonsense after your dinner. So what did they feed you at the home today? Don't bully your fellow old folks ok? Be nice during the group singing sessions and don't hog the mike. :biggrin::p:p

Old Folks' home ??

How come you were slurping the last drops of my essence of cock last night??:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: