• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Best Camera on Phone - need recommendation

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hate android or anything from google. youtube has an update every freaking week. today’s update excuse is truly boliao - nothing important, they just feel like updating when in fact they are inserting spyware. same with android os, system and apps. google finally paid apple billions to get their search engine as default search on apple devices. the android and google ecosystem was left out of the apple ecosystem for almost a decade but now they have trojaned themselves in, and can data-mine the shit out of almost 96% of all smartphone users. if they can pinpoint your home location down to 6.9m and floor level they can identify you from your home address.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i hate android or anything from google. youtube has an update every freaking week. today’s update excuse is truly boliao - nothing important, they just feel like updating when in fact they are inserting spyware. same with android os, system and apps. google finally paid apple billions to get their search engine as default search on apple devices. the android and google ecosystem was left out of the apple ecosystem for almost a decade but now they have trojaned themselves in, and can data-mine the shit out of almost 96% of all smartphone users. if they can pinpoint your home location down to 6.9m and floor level they can identify you from your home address.

I had disabled location from the start, I hope it helps.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

can change the settings from automatic updates to manual or no updates. I never updated anything in my android phone...they said if it's not broke don't fix it.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had disabled location from the start, I hope it helps.
with google play services your (active) opt out of location bo pah kai. android users are duped into loading google play which void their opting out of location services. thus with android version 4.4.2 and above for newer models you have no choice but to run google play services as without them you’ll constantly be nagged with error messages. even if you run apps manager to force-stop googlelocationservices and googlelocationmanager in google play, both will be up again in less than 6.9 nanoseconds. i’ve posted in another thread that android is like hotel california. you can check out anytime you want but you can never leave.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can change the settings from automatic updates to manual or no updates. I never updated anything in my android phone...they said if it's not broke don't fix it.....

they deceive you thinking you have manual control. you don’t. when your battery drains while you sleep it is google who is working overnight to suck everything from your mobile.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok guys. Finally I’m comparing my Huawei P10 Plus with my gf’s latest iPhone X

Same angle same lighting no adjustment on the phone camera

iPhone X
2158E5AD-30BA-42B5-99B0-F24CE1D362FD.jpeg

Huawei P10 Plus
DA0D8255-8431-4571-B0A1-353256BCBF73.jpeg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
my uncle say the best phone camera for now is Samsung galaxy s7.

There is a slight difference with regards to how the images are processed but beyond that there is nothing much to compare.

There is only so much you can do with a tiny plastic lens and a micro sized sensor.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle is a novice with cameras.
He defines what is meant by best camera on a handphone by ease of usage, focusing time needed and output quality and with the cost to meet all the desired requirementsand say galaxy s7 should top among all phones.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro,
the Monterey Park Resort at PhiChit nice?

I'm sorry never been there. Hey why not you post this in the Thai thread I'm sure someone there can help especially Yinyang he's a north guy, me is more Isaan and Chonburifc more Pattaya and Rayong

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I'm sorry never been there. Hey why not you post this in the Thai thread I'm sure someone there can help especially Yinyang he's a north guy, me is more Isaan and Chonburifc more Pattaya and Rayong

Good idea!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Got hold of one of this yesterday afternoon and tried it out in the evening, thought its pretty good -

1TrsN7n.jpg

x7ecgwq.jpg

bRw76ap.jpg

28KuEEQ.jpg

SN7dMRF.jpg

nv6S5yW.jpg

F9omxav.jpg