• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Botak Contest - Middaydog Lost!

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
294486_289786761037914_149672065049385_1391768_2108556831_n.jpg

317460_289787127704544_149672065049385_1391770_171567053_n.jpg

Source: http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?100915-Aljunied-GRC-MPs-Outreach...&p=827905#post827905

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
nonsense lah PAP doggy. Lost your mother CB ok? :oIo::oIo::oIo::biggrin:

You kanina bueh chao chee bye who the fuck talking with you? I joking with Middaydog the botak only. Your karchng itchy or your laobu cheebye itchy? KNN puppies like you siasuay opposition. I'm WP supporter. Go back and suck you laobu neh neh before you resume solid food. Your cheebye mouth can only take tits and milk and can't take solid food yet. Suck more milk to grow some proper brains first. Fuck off my thread!

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nonsense lah PAP doggy. Lost your mother CB ok? :oIo::oIo::oIo::biggrin:

This is a totally sinkified reply coming from those uneducated losers who has no upbringing in life.

You kanina bueh chao chee bye who the fuck talking with you? I joking with Middaydog the botak only. Your karchng itchy or your laobu cheebye itchy? KNN puppies like you siasuay opposition. I'm WP supporter. Go back and suck you laobu neh neh before you resume solid food. Your cheebye mouth can only take tits and milk and can't take solid food yet. Suck more milk to grow some proper brains first. Fuck off my thread!

hehehehehe

Last edited: