• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Belmont Lay "why PAP choose Tin Tin over desmond choo into Parliament via GRC?"

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
why ah ???

72887_218209118296111_100003210741553_380226_441694080_n.jpg

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP chosed both. Both had opportunity to go parliament.
BTW Tin Pei Ling is a very good MP. Much better than any WP MP for sure.

B

Baluku

I still think someone wants to sabo lau goh.

Like why GMS let our national hot favourite NS to die in Marine Parade.

Blame who or what?

Human selfish interests mah.

Last edited by a moderator:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wasn't Png also fielded and therefore had opportunity to go into parliament too? I think this argument by TCH is quite weak.

I must say TPL appears to work quite hard since the election, at least the media publicity on her suggests so. But then again she's a full-time MP. Not sure what you mean by good but I do see her quite active.

Btw, are you capable of only lousy one-liners? Good one-liners are not easy because they sum up arguments succinctly and usually with a good sprinkle of humour. Your one-liners left most people scratching their heads here, just like GMS. Say liao like no say. Or worse, say something that contradicts your early position. "BTW Tin Pei Ling is a very good MP. Much better than any WP MP for sure." In what sense is she better?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am looking out of window it is dark & getting stormy today, maybe something you have mentioned. Lightning move along a least line of resistance, better hide in a bunker!:biggrin:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must say TPL appears to work quite hard since the election, at least the media publicity on her suggests so. But then again she's a full-time MP. Not sure what you mean by good but I do see her quite active.

Do PAP MPs work really that hard in the sense that they roll up their sleeves and do all the hard, grinding work or do they have bunch of RC members doing most of the ground-work for them and they turn up for the photo opportunity? Do PAP MPs always turn up for MPS?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....as a candidate, theoritically everybody had an "equal" chance.....
conspiracy theories abound when papee lost aljuneid......but only kuku pple like kukubird believed that lhl was doing gy and the other minstars in.
as a NCMP, wp has a CHOICE to choose whoever they want.....that is the fundamental difference.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kate spade Tin is in parliament today because she served the people for seven years prior to the last GE.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kate spade Tin is in parliament today because she served the people for seven years prior to the last GE.

You are still with me because I have been providing you the much needed orgasms for the past 7 days

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
papaya selection is really ironic la. in the GE2011

1x cheehong kia last minute back out prior to nomination, and papay had to parachute a surgeon in, on the morning of nomination day, while the surgeon was about to commence surgery for his patient. until today, nobody knows if he compensated the patient for the costs incurred for extended hospitalization & rescheduling of surgery.

instead of fielding the "good calibred" candidates in their startling line-ups, they chose to field "questionable" candidates, who either; back out prior to nomination, or, the public resents but didnt want to lose an ex-PM.

the way i see it, the white sect is losing its appeal, and not many good calibred people with good sense of public service is keen to join them. and they have no choice but to field the really weak ones in the GRCs, while those they see can stand on their own 2 feet, r thrown in the deep end, to swim on their own.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

1x cheehong kia last minute back out prior to nomination, and papay had to parachute a surgeon in, on the morning of nomination day, while the surgeon was about to commence surgery for his patient. until today, nobody knows if he compensated the patient for the costs incurred for extended hospitalization & rescheduling of surgery.

instead of fielding the "good calibred" candidates in their startling line-ups, they chose to field "questionable" candidates, who either; back out prior to nomination, or, the public resents but didnt want to lose an ex-PM.

the way i see it, the white sect is losing its appeal, and not many good calibred people with good sense of public service is keen to join them. and they have no choice but to field the really weak ones in the GRCs, while those they see can stand on their own 2 feet, r thrown in the deep end, to swim on their own.

oh really? Proof prease.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
which mean you opposition cannot back up your accusations la. Ahahahahahahahaha.......................

cheers

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which mean you opposition cannot back up your accusations la. Ahahahahahahahaha.......................

cheers

Today you so angry again huh?
Who accused you of having an affair with me and cannot back up?
Let me know, I 'll make him drunk like a fly!
KNN you never tell them I pay monthly issit?

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh really? Proof prease.
u want proof, can u handle the truth?
  1. DR Chia super-substitution for Steve Tan
  2. skeleton digging

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The article said nothing about a surgery patient being left on the hooks ta all. Where is the proofs to your charge prease?

Hey, you're not working today hah?
I have no time to read that article..did they mention about your tightening and uplifting?
I don't remember I put hooks inside....only sands went in when I pumped you so hard on the beach at BR.