• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being Tracked

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
new card can store up to $500,,,,, so depends on the price,,,, go for expensive Cat150 only 3 trips, chiong $40-50 type,,,, 10 trips with change

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of my friend in LTA got warning letter because they detected his position during office hour, i.e. not where he is suppose to be. So what do you think?

They track him using office pass?

Your friend tuang too many times liao ... now kenna mark.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why, just use the EZ link card for travel purpose. I don't even use it to do any other things even when it promises so much more.

Tracking my movement in SG? Be my guest. :smile:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agreed. It is just that no other party is likely to see their overwhelming presence in parliament as a divine right.

Still, I agree in principle.

Oh yes, absolutely agree with your last sentence.
I would say exactly the same thing if the pap were the opposition party.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why worry yourself unnecessarily? There are hundreds of ways and methods to keep track of a "Person of Interest"...... EZ link card method a bit lecheh and time consuming lah........ there are other more efficient methods employed :smile:

But you ain't got nothing to worry about if you're an obedient law abiding peasant :smile::p:smile: