• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being a Singaporean male is tough.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am born in sinkieland. I still love my country though i am a minority. But i dont like those Monkeys In White! Enough of white monkeys!

Yes bro, we must responsible for our living in Sinkieland and all policies do affect us.

Utilities, services & conservancy charge, healthcare and cost of foods stay with us as long as we live.

Some people are very worried that their sons cannot find jobs in Sinkieland.

An example now in my workplace, an 63 years old lady working as a cleaner to financially help out her son’s family because her son was unemployed for more than a year. This senior citizen is also a minority and daily she had only bread & coffee (brought from home) for lunch.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An example now in my workplace, an 63 years old lady working as a cleaner to financially help out her son’s family because her son was unemployed for more than a year. This senior citizen is also a minority and daily she had only bread & coffee (brought from home) for lunch.

I know of this pak chik. Used to work as general worker and a staff of Spore Post. But his job was outsourced to a pte contractor. Hes still employed, do same task, but change of employer and salary cut from $5.00 to $3.80 an hour. Tat time his age was 72yrs old. He told me he had no choice but to work and support his son family. Sad case.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of this pak chik. Used to work as general worker and a staff of Spore Post. But his job was outsourced to a pte contractor. Hes still employed, do same task, but change of employer and salary cut from $5.00 to $3.80 an hour. Tat time his age was 72yrs old. He told me he had no choice but to work and support his son family. Sad case.

$3.80 a hour cannot to buy a decent meal at hawker centre :frown:

Nasi padang $3.50

Tea C $1.20

No wonder our senior citizens had only breads and beverages brought from home for lunch.

Not to mention, our ginfreely here also cannot afford cheesecake and coffee :biggrin:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Add in to and fro transportation cost.
$3.80 is more like allowance. How is this possible in the world's most expensive country. It just goes to show that PAP LEEders are hopelessLEE complacent and incompetent.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Add in to and fro transportation cost.
$3.80 is more like allowance. How is this possible in the world's most expensive country. It just goes to show that PAP LEEders are hopelessLEE complacent and incompetent.

Its true bro. Just cos hes an odd job labourer, hes being exploited. Had Spore Post not outsource his dept, $5.00 still low but not as bad as 3.80. Hes an old man already. Tink by now he should be coming to 80.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie boys served by maids from the time they are born. where got tough?
ArmyBag+MaidCarry.jpg
He might be the next paper tiger scholar general.
No need to be tough. Talk and eye power is enough.
:biggrin:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its true bro. Just cos hes an odd job labourer, hes being exploited. Had Spore Post not outsource his dept, $5.00 still low but not as bad as 3.80. Hes an old man already. Tink by now he should be coming to 80.

How could the self-proclaimed eLEEte PAP LEEders allow such abuse of our pioneer citizens? PAP LEEders are truLEE complacent, incompetent and uncaring BEaSTs.
It's time to depose and dispose these arrogant and ungrateful LEEches. Give the sincere Alternative a chance to truly serve the People and country.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree on serving NS so as to protect our nation. But i feel the garment should do more than just assurance tat NS men would not be subjected to training tat is not under the sop. Too many accidents of death. Though no amt of money or compensation could revive the dead, i feel the garment should compensate the deceased last drawn mthly salary to the parent until they pass away!

I submit that the compensation to the parents of any deceased NS man, who die during training or while serving NS (while in camp, during training, while travelling as part of the SAF), should be at least $500,000.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I submit that the compensation to the parents of any deceased NS man, who die during training or while serving NS (while in camp, during training, while travelling as part of the SAF), should be at least $500,000.

A minimal amount of $500K for the loss of a son is fairLEE cheap. Any MP who thinks otherwise should go home to ask his/her own parents or have one of their children physically removed. However, I believe, just like minimum wage, the uncaring and arrogant PAP LEEders would object to such a policy. To them, Singaporeans are just insignificant, dispensable and easiLEE replaceable digits. A fairer amount should be $1 million. The PAP, SAF, SPF and SCDF should ensure zero error!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans were FORCED into stupiLEEty.
Do Singaporeans want to remain stupid and continue to be manipulated and abused like docile sheep?
It's time to awaken. It's time to CHANGE.
I was a stupid Singaporean. I shall change. I WILL be stupid no more.
I WILL not be forced into stupiLEEty.
You want change? I have some spare in my pockets. :cool:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want change? I have some spare in my pockets. :cool:

Some spare or some spares?
Thank you for your generosity. You can keep your spare in your pocket.
LOL...Am I the only one seeking change?
We don't need generosity.
The Alternative shall fight for and earn it rightfully.
We, the people, shall give the right to the deserving representatives.

Food for Thought:

PAP people just don't get it.
Singaporeans accepts NO spare change.
Singaporeans can give $1 million to 3 people in TWO days.

This is the Singaporean CHANGE.