• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bedroom with TV

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
how many people has his bedroom fixed with a TV and dvd player

I have visited a few couples and noticed their bedroom has a giant TV and dvd player, the TV is placed in front of the bed eg. leg/toes is pointing at the TV, then they will either sleep in bed and watch a pirated dvd they buy from illegal mrt station.

recently I visited my friend, I was shocked when I went into his bedroom
he had his TV fixed to a wall with dvd player, (like kopi tiam style)that means u can even lie down and watch a movie .

what is disturbing is that I wonder how widespred this kind of 'TV in the bedroom' thing is in singapore. I mean this pple realy know how to enjoy life .. to the max

doea anyone find this disturbing or is it just me?

Are you an FT ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I have visited a few couples and noticed their bedroom has a giant TV and dvd player, the TV is placed in front of the bed eg. leg/toes is pointing at the TV, then they will either sleep in bed and watch a pirated dvd they buy from illegal mrt station.

he had his TV fixed to a wall with dvd player, (like kopi tiam style)that means u can even lie down and watch a movie .

what is disturbing is that I wonder how widespred this kind of 'TV in the bedroom' thing is in singapore. I mean this pple realy know how to enjoy life .. to the max

There is nothing wrong with people's choice of what they hang and put in their bedroom.

What business does it got to do with you? i just dun understand it.

It is very similar of one sinkie where he heard that his fren earn more than him and felt disgusted and spend the whole year complaining about it.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with people's choice of what they hang and put in their bedroom.

What business does it got to do with you? i just dun understand it.

It is very similar of one sinkie where he heard that his fren earn more than him and felt disgusted and spend the whole year complaining about it.

ok, I respect people choices...

recently I met a couple (in their 50s and 60s)
this couple has a bad habit
they will take a taxi to eat at the most delicious place
they will take a bite at the food, if it is tasty, they will eat it and order some more
if the food is not 'nice' the whole plate of food is left there and they 'refused' to eat

now one of them has 'renal' failure and his lady has to go for heart valve transplant operation

isnt it nice to respect people choices...

what u say is true, it is none of my business whether someone put a plasma TV in his bedroom or not,
I am just expressing how I felt

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS what are u talking about?????

It's up to a person's discrection whether he wants to have a damn tv installed in his bedroom or not. Whether its a huge LCD tv HD tv or just a normal sized tv.

I dun understand what ur driving at.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys are getting lamer and lamer. What the hell is wrong with that?

We have a TV / DVD in the living room as well as every bedroom, inlcuding the maid's room. We have even kept an LD (if you remember what those are) for our old albums. And other than the one in the living room, the rest al didn't cost that much - less than $1,000 each.