• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

basket! my PASSIONCARD has more interest than POSB'S

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone checked their interests from POSB? well, it's jan 2015, you should and get pissed by the super pathetic interests :(

when i checked my passioncard when i shopped at GIANT, i realised there was more money garnered than my posb's.

wtf!:kma:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You actually have a passion card....
Shows what a retard you are

it was given free during a RC lunar new year. those who pay to subscribe it are the real retards.
anyway, this PC is very handy and useful. it accumulate $points which can offset the bill from GIANT, GUARDIAN AND COLD STORAGE. :smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serves you right for getting a Passion card. You're indirectly feeding the PAP child organization called the People's Association. :rolleyes:

537665_436721053047882_1702477013_n.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
it was given free during a RC lunar new year. those who pay to subscribe it are the real retards.
anyway, this PC is very handy and useful. it accumulate $points which can offset the bill from GIANT, GUARDIAN AND COLD STORAGE. :smile:

Gian Png Kia... no wonder PAP loves sinkies like you.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
passioncard is no longer linked to NTUC . it's now linked with COLD STORAGE which the wifey patronises mostly :smile:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its only $1 rebate for every $150 spent though,not even 1 percent cashback.shit i thought most standard cards give at least 3 percent cashback.

xsztcvn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone checked their interests from POSB? well, it's jan 2015, you should and get pissed by the super pathetic interests :(

when i checked my passioncard when i shopped at GIANT, i realised there was more money garnered than my posb's.

wtf!:kma:

Unless u are a PAP supporter, u are a cock for having a Passion card. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
its only $1 rebate for every $150 spent though,not even 1 percent cashback.shit i thought most standard cards give at least 3 percent cashback.

Singappre pools should implement a cashback system ... have a SgPools Card to collect cash back!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
RSW & MBS also give rewards point.

i prefer MBS which give free rooms. however, RWS has more choices of hotel. EQUARIUS rooms are very happening,