• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Barely legal 16 year old slutlet shows off her sex records

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her hymen didn't break?
Hymen break can stapler back mah....

1654596863807.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriouslee my uncle pity the parents. Hopefullee they are those ter nao parents that work hard and borrow money to send her to pte uni kind. My uncle do know 1 such parent who need to borrow money from bank to send this kind of useless daughter to pte uni :cool:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriouslee my uncle pity the parents. Hopefullee they are those ter nao parents that work hard and borrow money to send her to pte uni kind. My uncle do know 1 such parent who need to borrow money from bank to send this kind of useless daughter to pte uni :cool:

She will earn serious money once she becomes a full time whore.
The only pity is her not auctioning off her hymen for the highest bidder.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will earn serious money once she becomes a full time whore.
The only pity is her not auctioning off her hymen for the highest bidder.
My uncle also cannot tell the ter nao parents directlee like don't borrow is wasting money etc so can onlee arm chio when that person kpkb to my uncle about the loan leepayment.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle also cannot tell the ter nao parents directlee like don't borrow is wasting money etc so can onlee arm chio when that person kpkb to my uncle about the loan leepayment.
The mindset is everybody also have degree so my daughter also must have . But they never check whether the daughter is what kind first :cool: Then want to borrow money still want to kpkb later.