• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangladeshi Gardener jailed 18 years for rape

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
front-serape26.jpg

A GARDENER who broke into the room of a domestic maid - three days after she started work - and raped her was jailed 18 years on Tuesday and ordered to be caned 24 strokes, the maximum number allowed under the law.

Robiul Bhoreshuddin Mondal, 37, a Bangladeshi, had fought the allegations, claiming he had been framed by the 24-year-old Indonesian, who invited him in and had consensual sex with him.

But his defence was rejected by High Court judge Tay Yong Kwang, who found Robiul guilty at the end of nine-day trial.

On the night of June 23 last year - a week after the maid arrived in Singapore, Robiul entered her bedroom, on the ground floor of her employer's house in the Holland Road area.

During the trial, she testified that when she woke up in the middle of the night, a man was lying beside her.

He covered her mouth with his hands and threatened to kill her. Over the next 11/2 hours, he raped her four times.

Robiul was arrested two days later, after a fingerprint lifted off the door handle to the maid's room was traced to him.

In police statements, he confessed to the rape and described how he had climbed over a wall at the back of the house, then climbed into the maid's room through a casement window.

However, in court, Robiul, represented by lawyer G. K. Rada, assigned under the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme, distanced himself from these statements, which he claimed were not given voluntarily.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And tax payer hab 2 pay for his 18 yrs free makan, lodging, clothing and medical??...:eek::rolleyes::oIo:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahhaa and how come the leader of Microsoft is so handsome and an Asian?

Microsoft refer to my... alamak y not u go the sex forum and do a search... Me oredi explain there leh..:biggrin::biggrin:

Plus he is a bangla, so low possibility of him kena raped in the kar chng in prison. U want meh? :rolleyes:

Precisely... since he commited a crime on a Indonesian, y not deport the burger to Indonesia? Y mus we pay for his 18 yrs paid resort stay here?? :confused:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yet another half past 6 case by the kangaroo court of Singapore. Many questions are not answered.

Robiul Bhoreshuddin Mondal, 37, a Bangladeshi, had fought the allegations, claiming he had been framed by the 24-year-old Indonesian, who invited him in and had consensual sex with him.

But his defence was rejected by High Court judge Tay Yong Kwang, who found Robiul guilty at the end of nine-day trial.

Would the judge care to elaborate as to why he rejected this defence? On what info or facts did he dismissed the consensual sex defence? Basically, this is a case of he say she say. Is an Indonesian maid more believable than a bangla worker? I have heard cases of Indon maids fucking in their employer's home. In fact, one of my former Indon maid ended up fucking the contractor who was doing renos in my house.

On the night of June 23 last year - a week after the maid arrived in Singapore, Robiul entered her bedroom, on the ground floor of her employer's house in the Holland Road area.

During the trial, she testified that when she woke up in the middle of the night, a man was lying beside her

So, we are to believe that these 2 did not know each other according to the Indon maid. But this Bangla chun chun just so happen to randomly pick this house in Holland road area, looking to rape someone in the house. and by some strange co-incidence, the Indon maid was conveniently sleeping in the ground floor room all ready for him to rape. Was there signs of a forced entry? Did the house alarm trigger? If not, than there is a high possibility that the indon maid unlocked the door for him and turn the alarm off. Meaning that it was consensual sex.

He covered her mouth with his hands and threatened to kill her. Over the next 11/2 hours, he raped her four times.

Robiul was arrested two days later, after a fingerprint lifted off the door handle to the maid's room was traced to him.

So, how do u cover someone's mouth for 1 1/2 hours and at the same time rape her? I think u need both hands just to control her body. If he took his hands off her at any time, why did she not scream? Her employers might have heard the commotion and come to her rescue. She said he threatened to kill her, did he have a weapon? If someone wanted to rape someone else, why do they reveal their face during the rape, and why stick around for 1 1/2 hrs when there are other occupants in the house? were there bruises around her mouth where she claimed he put his hand? Fingerprint off the handle means nothing. If he was invited in for consensual sex, of course, his fingerprints would be all over the place. I would think he would have wore a glove if he really intended to rape her. Did they do a rape kit on her at the hospital? Did they retrieve any semen, and did it match him? So many unanswered questions.

In police statements, he confessed to the rape and described how he had climbed over a wall at the back of the house, then climbed into the maid's room through a casement window.

However, in court, Robiul, represented by lawyer G. K. Rada, assigned under the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme, distanced himself from these statements, which he claimed were not given voluntarily.

Unfortunately, we know how the police works in S'pore. They are great at extracting "confessions". So, I am not surprised by what this chap says. In fact, he might be guilty, but in my opinion, there is more than reasonable doubt.

jw5

Loyal
The prosecution indicated that the maid did not even see him , did not know who he was and did not identify him as the rapist. Hence it could not have been that she was trying to frame him.
He was traced based on the fingerprints he had left behind.