• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ban Infractions...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think all these infractions are destroying this forum...

The moderators can just ban these infartors!!!

Why should allow them to spam and destroy all the threads...tioboh?

Thank you.​

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am surprised that till now people think trash destroys a forum. I think it has a lot more to do with the attitudes and reading patterns of people in forums. They think they can't just skip the ones not relevant to them.

The ignore feature has also been in every feature of forums.

T

Tadakatsu Honda

Talking about that i no longer find some of prolific posters here. Some of them has been harassed by that lunatic from PAP IB. WayangPartyEatShit aka 3WhiteTiger aka Ng F-Jay aka SDPRLOSER aka CCB SDP aka FUCKSDP. Why do you think the Orochi army is here?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's okay to write what you want lah..but spamming is damned bloody nuisance....the whole page full of infractions....destroy the nice page and also destroy nice articles and comments by some great forumers too...

aiyah, nevermind lah, want to fart and infart...just go ahead lah...no problem with me...just sharinng my thots lah..

i see a nice and interesting thread discusssing wonderfully...then suddenly all the farts and infartions come in and destroy the thread...is it deliberate or what?

aiyah also nevermind lah...we are here to enjoy and to be entertained...why so serious.

tioboh?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's okay to write what you want lah..but spamming is damned bloody nuisance....the whole page full of infractions....destroy the nice page and also destroy nice articles and comments by some great forumers too...

aiyah, nevermind lah, want to fart and infart...just go ahead lah...no problem with me...just sharinng my thots lah..

i see a nice and interesting thread discusssing wonderfully...then suddenly all the farts and infartions come in and destroy the thread...is it deliberate or what?

aiyah also nevermind lah...we are here to enjoy and to be entertained...why so serious.

tioboh?

Ignore feature is very useful... The farts only comes in whenever there is a post about protest, about sinkie govt doing something shameful and coward and you see his servant comes in to their "heroic" rescue.

The sinkie govt just cannot take it when other say bad things about them. ohhh.. so soft and sensitive har..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
err.. which is the nick of BSK.. i will take no hesitation of putting him to ignore...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

tioboh?

those spammers are losers and cowards creating nasty clones faster than a cuckoo bird can poo.

after this posting, the spammings from the nasty cowards and losers clones will start.

loser cos they cannot take on rebutting arguments.

coward - the dire need for them to create clones to heighten their comfort zone.

u see what i mean soon:wink: