• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bali Nasi Lemak at Geylang Lorong 15

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
so let me ask you, does ur family cook? so how they cook and wash the ingredients? using their hands? and then how they shower afterwards? using their hands to autoroam? and they never wash their ass since they use their hands to wash the ingredients?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hehehe. Thanks TS for starting this thread. This stall has been around for quite some time. Never tried this stall before but did drank beer at the back lane of this stall before.

IMHO, most important thing in Nasi Lemak is the sambal chilli. If solid, I eat plain nasi lemak without anything also taste good! Hard to find now.

Yes, agree with u 100%, its the sambal chilli that makes the nasi lemak. I don't know why u won't thank the TS for recommending this bedek nasi lemak store run by PRC. How the fuck would a stinking PRC know how to make good sambal? Most can't even eat spicy.

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok, i will go try today. i'm mad about prata!!! kosong!! but what is the curry type that served together with prata? rich and creamy?? or watery type?
They serve 2 types of curries, one is the common fishy curry, which is the watery one; and the other the thicker
mutton curry.
i aLways noticed many prata staLLs are not too keen to serve you the mutton curry if you onLy ordered the kosong
ones, unLess you order a piece of mutton to go aLong; then that's fine.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a stall at the corner coffee shop at the junction of Carmichael Road / Crane Road. Their prata kosong is comparable to the Jln batu HC stall. It is good even without the curry. The stall is quite busy during breakfast and the lunch hours.

The same coffee shop has a prawn mee stall which is also quite well patronised. But I find it so so only.