• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bali Killer's Sentence Angers Family

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mate - now u are just being racist yourself... nothing more to say to you. Grow a brain.

I am not surprised by such outburst becoz I would expect such a reply becoz i know it will come from a person who grew up in such a society.

If you can see throughout this debate have i ever mentioned something which lacks proper argument? There is a premise and from that premise a deduction is formed.

How would that erode the "perceived" racism when the way out of this debate is "grow a brain"?

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprised by such outburst becoz I would expect such a reply becoz i know it will come from a person who grew up in such a society.

If you can see throughout this debate have i ever mentioned something which lacks proper argument? There is a premise and from that premise a deduction is formed.

How would that erode the "perceived" racism when the way out of this debate is "grow a brain"?
sucked me in again - "from a person who grew up in such a society." - that's a lowlife gutless racist remark... like I said, grow a brain... you are not debating, you're being a dickhead. This is now me done with u... Sigh!!

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Sinkee' is a self-deprecating term some forummers use here, more like the term 'born loser' in America. It is not a term used widely in S'pore.

I don't think the term is racist.

If Sporean is sinkee
Sinkee = born loser
Therefore Sporean is a born loser

And Mr Pete who has laud himself as culturally sensitive laughs this off as an acceptable statement?

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
My beef is how condescending you sound. A true none racist will not even conceptualize the neccesity of showing how 'down he is with the homies', so to speak...

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
rozi-420x0.jpg

This is a very strange verdict - the judge ordered the killer's personal belongings to be given to the victim's family - would you really want them after your daughter was murdered??

An Indonesian man has escaped a life sentence for killing Australian fashion designer Heidi Murphy in a Bali villa, despite judges describing the crime as sadistic and inhumane.

Ms Murphy's family reacted angrily to the 15-year jail term for Achmad Fahrul Rozi, indicating they would pressure prosecutors to appeal for a stiffer sentence.

Chief judge Daniel Palittim rejected the prosecution's call for a life sentence on a charge of intentionally killing during a crime. The judge said Rozi had panicked when Ms Murphy woke while he was robbing her villa on February 10 and stabbed her to silence her.

The 23-year-old Rozi was found guilty of a secondary charge of robbery with violence, resulting in death.

[READ ON]
Here's the topic again...

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the murderee is a farang, they always find the murderer quickly...

Smells fishy to me.

Is he the right guy in the first place or merely a scapegoat.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chief judge Daniel Palittim rejected the prosecution's call for a life sentence on a charge of intentionally killing during a crime. The judge said Rozi had panicked when Ms Murphy woke while he was robbing her villa on February 10 and stabbed her to silence her.

It seems to me that there was no eye witness to this crime. How did the judge conclude that Rozi killed Ms Murphy out of panick? Base on the words of Rozi, which then led him to get a lighter sentence instead of the death penalty?

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the murderee is a farang, they always find the murderer quickly...

Smells fishy to me.

Is he the right guy in the first place or merely a scapegoat.

Thats the sad truth when some govt as pushed against the wall by the big bullies....

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the first part on the killer's belongings is strange.

However I feel that Australians often question the judicial system of other countries whenever a sentence is passed and it is often deemed as too harsh against their own national or too lenient against the local antagonist.

If the Australian govt does not feel that such countries does not have a proper judicial system, they should inform their national against travelling to such places. This will solve the problem of encroaching into the sovereign rights of the country to practice their own law without interference or threat.

And consider that it is Australia's fault that we could not hang McCrea.

Z

Zombie

'Sinkee' is a self-deprecating term some forummers use here, more like the term 'born loser' in America. It is not a term used widely in S'pore.

I don't think the term is racist.

American => Yankee
HongKonger => Hongkee

That is how
Singaporean => Singkee => Sinkee

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Strange" is a very tame word.

The verdict is definitely an insult to the family. There's always been animosity between Indons and Ozzies, and even thought the ordinary citizens (both) are not guilty of this, the local authorities do play for political points to become heroes in this. From the report, the charge should be manslaughter. You guys should know better than to go to Indonesia except for business. To live thre is a risk - and it's not that Ozzies don't already know this. Really sorry for the girl and her loved ones to be caught in this. Whatever happens from here is politics, not justice.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
People still ask me if all Australians are racist because of a nobody called Pauline Hanson. That's the power of the global sensationalist media... it's actually unbelievable!!

Pauline Hanson is not a racist she is just been nationalistic and rightly so for Singaporeans too, with the invasion of foreigners into this land, we too should adopt a similar stand or soon Singaporeans will be listed on the WWF as an endangered species...

Foreigners should be reminded they are just a guest in this country and should not get too comfortable...

Last edited: