• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bad news forum

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..people gloating over other people's misfortune or hoping things will get bad to worse for everybody..people here who can't wait for something bad things to happen!! When is does, it gets them excited and to get an orgasm they want things to get worse.
silverfox@ said:
..filled with people who have less than gracious hearts wanting to see the world market fail.
Enough bad news on front pages, and with ppl making a meal of same here...more negativity. Not just endemic in poilitics folder, also in so called friendly (?) coffee shop talk. And suicides folder speaks volumes:p Maybe some shd see their shrink, with heavier dose anti-depressants?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I will start a "Official Good News Thread" - all/any good news can go inside this thread, nothing but good news inside thread. :cool:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
want good news! i struck TOTO!!!! celebration!!! some more good news! is truckFirst Prize!!!!...some more good new....STI dives below 1500!!!!