• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bad Encounter On the Train

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
getting piss when i see chow keklings stand in between the mrt door without moving in to give way! fuck all indians ft go back to your father balls!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: bastards indians

Its good to get piss but its even better to take action and push them out of the way.
We all know these Indian FT's like to walk on pathways/footways 2 or 3 side by side and block the whole place.
What I have done when they block me is to stand my ground and glare at them and dare them to knock into me so that I can have the chance to bash them.
Why should we let foreign trash bully us in our own country?
Singaporeans stand up for Singapore and get rid of those who favour foreigners to their own citizens.

Last edited:

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Neh's best fren is Woody goh.

The fucking Extra Stupid Moron even goes to India to bring them here. Read the papers. You will see the India loves him. And the new Indians in S'pore walk around with big heads knowing that this moron will champion them. So they are now big enough to demand this, demand that.

Fucking assholes!

Last edited:

SaboKing

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is Woody suffering from Stockholm Syndrome due to his wife's fetish? :eek:

Ah Neh's best fren is Woody goh.

The fucking Extra Stupid Moron even goes to India to bring them here. Read the papers. You will see the India loves him. And the new Indians in S'pore walk around with big heads knowing that this moron will champion them. So they are now big enough to demand this, demand that.

Fucking assholes!

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

news reported singapore going to bring in more chow kelengs wan lan i feel i am in india liao!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Use to have a ah neh family staying opp my block. Every night without fail, sure chant prayer, play drum, walk in cirlce, sing to the sky. NBCCB till so loud, whole neighbourhood can hear.
Still buay paiseh, sat n sunday worse, whole day prayer session, never even bother other ppl like it or not. Really pity whose staying beside them or those graveyard shift ppl who is trying to get some sleep.
Depavali even worse, gather all their ah neh FT friend, sing, prayer, dance, play drum, kena police knocking at their door lots of time.

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Business Times - 15 Feb 2012

WTO fails to agree on Singaporean to head court

GENEVA - The World Trade Organisation ran into a snag on Tuesday when selecting the head of its trade court........

The WTO........elected a new chairman but could not agree on the dispute body head............

The council, which operates on consensus, was unable to agree on choosing Kwok Fook Seng, the Singaporean head of mission.........

Some said they believed that India would have preferred a different DSB chair, since that person normally goes on to head the General Council, and Singapore is viewed as being a developed rather than developing nation......
-- AFP

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/latest/story/0,4574,477923,00.html?

Well this is what you get for letting all the Indian FT's into the little red dot.

RockingRock

well..am not indian or indian supporter aniways but you should not be saying such words to a particular nation...this is very bad manner