• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Back in the day when Malays had balls and didn't take shit from angmohs

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stamford Raffles is an asshole it seems. Stole all the credits from Farquhar. He was also a real racist and had been in Sinkieland two to three times only. If I have a chance to visit his grave in UK, I'll spit and pee on it.
I am not sure if its the same Farquhar but he is highly regarded in Penang. A main street is named after him.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perak sultanate are the only remnants of Malacca monarchy. The ones in johore died without a heir and brother refused to take the throne. Current johore sultans originate from Sulawesi And of bugis descent.

Current johor sultan has amdk blood?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie text books will not tell u. That Birch was an abolitionist. Who banned the bugis chiefs. From enslaving the orang lauts. Hence his grisly murder. Premeditated by the slaver bandits. Who are now royalty. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Current johor sultan has amdk blood?
The mother is amdk. But divorced and father remarried.the step mother was forced out of royal household and banished. She died ostracised and as a normal person, not the sultanah. There must have been bad blood between current agung and the step mother.