• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Back in the day when Malays had balls and didn't take shit from angmohs

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember this in my history lessons. :biggrin:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_W._W._Birch

Birch was killed on 2 November 1875 by followers of a local Malay chief, Maharaja Lela, including Sepuntum, who speared him to death while he was in the bath-house of his boat, SS Dragon, moored on the Perak river-bank below the Maharaja Lela's house, in Pasir Salak, near today's Teluk Intan (Teluk Anson)

61454983_2410704139163364_8567873599858278400_n.jpg
F1mRCCRaQAEhAWh.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe John tan narrated the entire picture.
The malay ruling elites were disappointed that slavery will be abolished by the Brits hence the assassination.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can go to Seychelles island to see the descendants of the Malay whom their forefathers had murdered angmoh in Malaysia and Singapore

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The history of Malays in Seychelles can be traced back during the British colonial period when a group of Malay warriors from Perak together with their Sultan, Abdullah Muhammad Shah II been deported to the island in 1877 after allegedly being involved in a successful assassination attempt on J.W.W.
View attachment 199710
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki

Malaysia–Seychelles relations - Wikipedia

Perak sultanate are the only remnants of Malacca monarchy. The ones in johore died without a heir and brother refused to take the throne. Current johore sultans originate from Sulawesi And of bugis descent.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perak sultanate are the only remnants of Malacca monarchy. The ones in johore died without a heir and brother refused to take the throne. Current johore sultans originate from Sulawesi And of bugis descent.
Riau Islands Malay still regard Johore sultan as their sultan and ultimate leader. Indonesia government is not happy about this

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stamford Raffles is an asshole it seems. Stole all the credits from Farquhar. He was also a real racist and had been in Sinkieland two to three times only. If I have a chance to visit his grave in UK, I'll spit and pee on it.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Riau Islands Malay still regard Johore sultan as their sultan and ultimate leader. Indonesia government is not happy about this
Indonesian nationalist mostly javanese i suspects exterminated/ executed/ killed all the malay sultans and their families and all noblemen in sumatra and later killed entire sultanate familiy in kalimantan on board a ship and forced the rest to vacate the post as being too friendly with north Borneo state of Malaysia.
Th only monarch allowed remains in jogjskarta in java.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
Stamford Raffles is an asshole it seems. Stole all the credits from Farquhar. He was also a real racist and had been in Sinkieland two to three times only. If I have a chance to visit his grave in UK, I'll spit and pee on it.
can masturbate and shoot sperm at him?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesian nationalist mostly javanese i suspects exterminated/ executed/ killed all the malay sultans and their families and all noblemen in sumatra and later killed entire sultanate familiy in kalimantan on board a ship and forced the rest to vacate the post as being too friendly with north Borneo state of Malaysia.
Th only monarch allowed remains in jogjskarta in java.
Very clean 5S.....wonder who plan it

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The history of Malays in Seychelles can be traced back during the British colonial period when a group of Malay warriors from Perak together with their Sultan, Abdullah Muhammad Shah II been deported to the island in 1877 after allegedly being involved in a successful assassination attempt on J.W.W.
View attachment 199710
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki

Malaysia–Seychelles relations - Wikipedia

Those malays who fought the dutch were exiled to south africa and sri lanka