• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Babu Singh Towkay Biting The Hand That Fed Him?

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if he had an ulterior motive, i still prefer him to people like Hamilah, KFC and Nathan.

Yes I agree, but the point I was making is that is it genuine? If so, well and good, However it's difficult to know for sure unless one knows him personally. Probably no one here does sufficiently to vouch for him. Imagine if people like VB and Chang heng Chee et al had not been elevated to where they are today, they would probably still be government critics. Today, they sing from the same song sheet and this bayi probably would have done the same if he was at least made some Minister of Sate or something at least. He is smart guy, a lot better and smarter than the lot of the rubbish we have today, and a minority to boot. So why was he not inducted into the fold?