• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Austrian government paid ‘Palestinians’ millions, supposedly for courses on gender and dance

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://exxpress.at/gender-und-tanzkurse-was-wir-den-palaestinensern-zahlten-die-millionen-liste/

After Federal Chancellor Karl Nehammer and Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg (both ÖVP) condemned the attacks on Israel by Hamas and other Palestinians from the Gaza Strip, action is now following: “We will put all Austrian development cooperation payments on hold for the time being.”

This means that in the future there will no longer be any money from Austria for “identity-strengthening dance courses” or courses for “gender equality” – i.e. the practice of gender – in Palestine.

Be careful – looking at the list of projects that have been funded so far can make you shake your head.

First of all: Of course, the list of projects financed with Austrian taxpayers’ money also includes sensible measures, such as technical support for water supply. But critics point out that every euro the Palestinians save can be spent on buying weapons.

Number one on the funding list received 93,700 euros: “My right to my future, women for peace”.

There is also 80,000 euros for the “I can move” project. The dance courses serve to strengthen the identity of Palestinian women. “Dance and community activities are used in various villages in the West Bank to address and transform inequality, exclusion, fragmentation and post-traumatic stress syndrome.” How well this was actually received is not known.

The Evangelical Women’s Work in Austria tried to improve the status of 90 women within their couple relationships and the psychosocial health of 150 divorced women in Palestinian areas with 121,000 euros.

Another 150,000 euros are intended to promote the participation of women in the economy in the Jordan Valley.

Remarkable: While our farmers are struggling to survive, the Austrian agency is transferring half a million euros to improve the livelihoods of herders in the West Bank. The resilience of sheep and goatherds is to be strengthened in 30 places. In the sheep pasture, the shepherds can listen to the Palestinian radio station “All For Peace”. Unlike many Austrian media companies, it is financed with at least 50,000 euros.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The lefties and those Palestinian snowflakes share a common spiritual ancestry.

That's why during the anti-Trump protests, you see the usual crowd waving feminist flags, communism flags, LGBT flags, BLM flags, climate flags and Palestine flags. All funded and coordinated by the usual bunch of shit stirrers. Follow the money. :cool:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://exxpress.at/gender-und-tanzkurse-was-wir-den-palaestinensern-zahlten-die-millionen-liste/

After Federal Chancellor Karl Nehammer and Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg (both ÖVP) condemned the attacks on Israel by Hamas and other Palestinians from the Gaza Strip, action is now following: “We will put all Austrian development cooperation payments on hold for the time being.”

This means that in the future there will no longer be any money from Austria for “identity-strengthening dance courses” or courses for “gender equality” – i.e. the practice of gender – in Palestine.

Be careful – looking at the list of projects that have been funded so far can make you shake your head.

First of all: Of course, the list of projects financed with Austrian taxpayers’ money also includes sensible measures, such as technical support for water supply. But critics point out that every euro the Palestinians save can be spent on buying weapons.

Number one on the funding list received 93,700 euros: “My right to my future, women for peace”.

There is also 80,000 euros for the “I can move” project. The dance courses serve to strengthen the identity of Palestinian women. “Dance and community activities are used in various villages in the West Bank to address and transform inequality, exclusion, fragmentation and post-traumatic stress syndrome.” How well this was actually received is not known.

The Evangelical Women’s Work in Austria tried to improve the status of 90 women within their couple relationships and the psychosocial health of 150 divorced women in Palestinian areas with 121,000 euros.

Another 150,000 euros are intended to promote the participation of women in the economy in the Jordan Valley.

Remarkable: While our farmers are struggling to survive, the Austrian agency is transferring half a million euros to improve the livelihoods of herders in the West Bank. The resilience of sheep and goatherds is to be strengthened in 30 places. In the sheep pasture, the shepherds can listen to the Palestinian radio station “All For Peace”. Unlike many Austrian media companies, it is financed with at least 50,000 euros.

The austrians forgot how the moslems once burned and looted and killed their way to Vienna? The moslems of today view the rampaging moslem ottomans of the past as heroes.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The austrians forgot how the moslems once burned and looted and killed their way to Vienna? The moslems of today view the rampaging moslem ottomans of the past as heroes.

Biggest mistake for sheltering those butcher ancestors! Shld have just let the Romans to finish their job.

The Ottoman Empire became a safe haven for Iberian Jews fleeing persecution. By the end of the 16th century, the Ottoman Empire had the largest Jewish population in the world, with 150,000 compared to Poland's and non-Ottoman Ukraine's combined figure of 75,000.