• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aussie Chiobu Mati. R.I.P

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

dab8688de8382a20bb2f3670a4c5fe7366ca5454-16x9-x0y0w1440h810.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the pictures, its not really a closed alley as there are pubs all around. But koreans probably did not want to damage these properties to escape.

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think the old farts could be bothered to soak themselves in the Halloween atmosphere in such a crowded place? Would Glockman party with the young punks if he was there?
I know many lau kway bus not less attention seeking and would dress up in hot outrageous outfits and party. Just saying

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe she'll come back as a real ghost in next year's Halloween. :unsure:

High chance for those who died violently or unjustly. :eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know many lau kway bus not less attention seeking and would dress up in hot outrageous outfits and party. Just saying

Indeed. All the leather outfit, bunny ears and cat ears all come out every Halloween. Slutty goth costume party, that's what it is. :cool:

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed. All the leather outfit, bunny ears and cat ears all come out every Halloween. Slutty goth costume party, that's what it is. :cool:
I always thought it was sheer fun & humour to watch ppl dressed up like half fucked monsters and ghosts roaming the streets at night. Be it amdk inspired or not.

Today its seems more like a cosplay horror theme event. The slutty ones are icing on the cakes