• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

August is a really good month and today is a really special day

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sell nude means @ginfreely strip naked and show you her cheebye, see no touch.

I don't understand why she use "sell nude". She's a full course prostitute, can see, can fuck, can dig her cheebye if you want and she's cheap.
Prostitute is you Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese prostitute selling holes not me Pui!
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sell nude means like gansiokbin went around the nusa duta garden naked with the long dark pointed nipples on the pretext of going out to investigate sounds and whistles .
You evil shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes spewing evil filthy lies non stop. Stealing photo of me in my night gown become I sell nude Knnbccb shameless mixed breed criminal dog son of prostitute Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sell nude means like gansiokbin went around the nusa duta garden naked with the long dark pointed nipples on the pretext of going out to investigate sounds and whistles .

Sell nude prostitute is your Cantonese mother @sbfuncleSELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK REPEATING LIES AND USING FAKE PHOTOS TO DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOBIN​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sbfuncle @whistling @GUDANGARAM @lostvirgin etc they and their cheap women ownselves cheap nevermind but do psychological projections of themselves and their cheap women onto me. I post one ytd negative return only these Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes 狗眼看人低 viciously attacked me as prostitute is a reflection of their character and themselves. Pui!
One of them is a retired accountant from Singapore
Tsk tsk tsk you despicable 小人Cantonese son of prostitute say Armenia ex ussr data can’t be trusted when you use my data from occupation to address to defame me as prostitute then can’t be trusted. 野蛮人杂种 don’t act blur you dare not take up my investment challenge to show your returns means I beat you and if I am a prostitute with such returns then you and your cheap women are lagi prostitutes. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya dogs @GUDANGARAM @sbfuncle @lostvirgin @whistling @NanoSpeed @Balls2U @Rogue Trader etc do you have better overall returns than me? If not means you and your cheap family women sell cb according to your own definition Pui! View attachment 204802
Tiagong , got 2 condo?
A savvy investor ?
Another 野蛮人杂种 hakka dog son of prostitute viciously attacking me hokkien virgin as prostitute when your cheap woman with surname Chong insurance agent is already confirmed prostitute. And don’t act blur you dare not take up my investment challenge to show your returns means I beat you and if I am a prostitute with such returns then you and your cheap women are lagi prostitutes. Pui

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya dogs @GUDANGARAM @sbfuncle @lostvirgin @whistling @NanoSpeed @Balls2U @Rogue Trader etc do you have better overall returns than me? If not means you and your cheap family women sell cb according to your own definition Pui! View attachment 204802
@k1976 ok lah I am not the best investor but quite savvy investor with average 10% return per year in less than 4 years from October 2020 when this account was set up. Did you do better than me? No answer no proof means no you didn’t. And your message clearly mean I am non savvy investor therefore prostitute means you and your cheap woman are confirmed prostitutes if your returns are less than me APPLYING YOUR OWN CCB PROSTITUTE LOGIC ON YOURSELF. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@k1976 ok lah I am not the best investor but quite savvy investor with average 10% return per year in less than 4 years from October 2020 when this account was set up. Did you do better than me? No answer no proof means no you didn’t. And your message clearly mean I am non savvy investor therefore prostitute means you and your cheap woman are confirmed prostitutes if your returns are less than me APPLYING YOUR OWN CCB PROSTITUTE LOGIC ON YOURSELF. Pui!
Oh ya @k1976 don’t pretend don’t know I also just said I made 300k condo profit selling my matrimonial home without getting a cent of hdb grant. Ya lah people like me stand on own two feet to make $300k condo profit is not called savvy investor while you hdb sinkie stretch out hands to take handout paid by me taxpayers to make 500k, 700k or 900k bto profit is called savvy investor. 野蛮人杂种的脸皮真厚

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya @k1976 don’t pretend don’t know I also just said I made 300k condo profit selling my matrimonial home without getting a cent of hdb grant. Ya lah people like me stand on own two feet to make $300k condo profit is not called savvy investor while you hdb sinkie stretch out hands to take handout paid by me taxpayers to make 500k, 700k or 900k bto profit is called savvy investor. 野蛮人杂种的脸皮真厚
And my $300k is hard earned suffering downturn and loss before upturn while hdb sinkies just eat and sleep can make $500k 700k 900k profit and got to cheek to call themselves savvy investors and mock and point their evil ingrate dirty finger at their benefactor taxpayer me that paid their handout as prostitute. 忘恩负义的野蛮人杂种狗indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And my $300k is hard earned suffering downturn and loss before upturn while hdb sinkies just eat and sleep can make $500k 700k 900k profit and got to cheek to call themselves savvy investors and mock and point their evil ingrate dirty finger at their benefactor taxpayer me that paid their handout as prostitute. 忘恩负义的野蛮人杂种狗indeed
Seriously I think anyone with conscience knows that I no need to be prostitute with my proven capabilities to make $300k profit without a cent of hdb grant and 10% return per year in such volatile market AND not to mention my $100k income LAST TIME. And not just me but no one needs to sell nude sell cb in spore too unless they are lazy idle want to make quick easy money.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try convincing your husband to buy a condo and then after that price drop and drop and your ccb mother in law and sister in law keep asking you to sell your condo. Bto sinkies just eat and sleep 5 years can make 500k and higher are so easy life paid by me. So cruel and shameless indeed that handout takers @GUDANGARAM @k1976 mock people proven more capable than them as prostitute. Hey jealous sore losers if I am or was a prostitute, you Cantonese Hakka dogs sons of prostitutes and your cheap women are lagi prostitute Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I think anyone with conscience knows that I no need to be prostitute with my proven capabilities to make $300k profit without a cent of hdb grant and 10% return per year in such volatile market AND not to mention my $100k income LAST TIME. And not just me but no one needs to sell nude sell cb in spore too unless they are lazy idle want to make quick easy money.
And don’t forget I paid for my own university education too. I am not the best investor and nowhere near the best in anything but somehow I can do so much indeed with all the 小人and odds stacked against me. So proud!