• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

August is a really good month and today is a really special day

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2159.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

突然间觉得自己很了不起whole life no 靠山可以靠着自己走了很长的路 and no sell nude sell cb like many others doing psychological projections of their cheap women onto me hahaha​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

突然间觉得自己很了不起whole life no 靠山可以靠着自己走了很长的路 and no sell nude sell cb like many others doing psychological projections of their cheap women onto me hahaha​

No take hdb grants no 靠山 no sell nude sell cb 赚钱输钱都只能靠自己真了不起!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
一路走来life is tough but NEVER THINK OF SELL NUDE SELL CB WHY CANTONESE DOG SON OF CHICKEN @GUDANGARAM @lostvirgin @sbfuncle family women so cheap? A little bit only sell nude sell cb?
@sbfuncle @whistling @GUDANGARAM @lostvirgin etc they and their cheap women ownselves cheap nevermind but do psychological projections of themselves and their cheap women onto me. I post one ytd negative return only these Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes 狗眼看人低 viciously attacked me as prostitute is a reflection of their character and themselves. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sbfuncle @whistling @GUDANGARAM @lostvirgin etc they and their cheap women ownselves cheap nevermind but do psychological projections of themselves and their cheap women onto me. I post one ytd negative return only these Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes 狗眼看人低 viciously attacked me as prostitute is a reflection of their character and themselves. Pui!
That they and their cheap women will sell nude sell cb when gof difficulty in life hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today is a red day. Life is so relaxing with so much time to beat dogs after I closed my many positions at zero return for the year hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya dogs @GUDANGARAM @sbfuncle @lostvirgin @whistling @NanoSpeed @Balls2U @Rogue Trader etc do you have better overall returns than me? If not means you and your cheap family women sell cb according to your own definition Pui! View attachment 204802
Hey dogs @GUDANGARAM @sbfuncle@lostvirgin @whistling @NanoSpeed @Balls2U@Rogue Trader @k1976 etc no reply no show proof of winning me means you lost and your cheap family women are the prostitute that you persecute me to be. Pui! 真够贱!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what’s your meaning of “sell nude”? do you mean selling curry chap chai in a corner stall at hawker center in the nude? stall too hot and sweaty must remove clothes? i’m a virgin. i’m very ignorant about all these meanings. care to sexplain?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
what’s your meaning of “sell nude”? do you mean selling curry chap chai in a corner stall at hawker center in the nude? stall too hot and sweaty must remove clothes? i’m a virgin. i’m very ignorant about all these meanings. care to sexplain?
Sell nude means like gansiokbin went around the nusa duta garden naked with the long dark pointed nipples on the pretext of going out to investigate sounds and whistles .

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sell nude means like gansiokbin went around the nusa duta garden naked with the long dark pointed nipples on the pretext of going out to investigate sounds and whistles .
Sell nude and sell cb means differently too.
Sell cb means direct sex sales while sell nude means can see cannot fuck.
After sell nude if gum can proceed to sell cb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sell nude and sell cb means differently too.
Sell cb means direct sex sales while sell nude means can see cannot fuck.
After sell nude if gum can proceed to sell cb
@sbfuncle another Cantonese jealous sore loser when are you going to swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin impossible to be prostitute no snatch inheritance no throw mother no whatever evil shit lies that you are spewing and repeating with your Cantonese SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF 小人 mouth? Pui!
No answer as usual and repeat defamation crimes with Cantonese dog son of prostitute pride everywhere everyday. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why ask me? You should ask famous Cantonese woman that sell nude buy Porsche on the specifics of how to sell nude buy Porsche. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya dogs @GUDANGARAM @sbfuncle @lostvirgin @whistling @NanoSpeed @Balls2U @Rogue Trader etc do you have better overall returns than me? If not means you and your cheap family women sell cb according to your own definition Pui! View attachment 204802
As usual no answer from dogs @GUDANGARAM @sbfuncle @lostvirgin @whistling @NanoSpeed @Balls2U @Rogue Trader etc sore losers that can’t even win me when my returns are one of the lowest if not among the lowest fund managers no wonder they and their women need to sell nude sell cb to buy condo and retire. Pui!

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
As usual no answer from dogs @GUDANGARAM @sbfuncle @lostvirgin @whistling @NanoSpeed @Balls2U @Rogue Trader etc sore losers that can’t even win me when my returns are one of the lowest if not among the lowest fund managers no wonder they and their women need to sell nude sell cb to buy condo and retire. Pui!
since u like me to reply to your drivel, i will.

i sincerely wish and pray to God that you can stage 4 cancer but take a decade to die so that you suffer a maximum amount of physical pain and mental torture.

enjoy your cancerous journey!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
since u like me to reply to your drivel, i will.

i sincerely wish and pray to God that you can stage 4 cancer but take a decade to die so that you suffer a maximum amount of physical pain and mental torture.

enjoy your cancerous journey!
You evil manipulative jealous sore loser Cantonese dog son of prostitute pretend don’t understand answer means state your rate of return with proof if not means you lost. That’s not an answer you gave but a curse obviously and nope you have no right to curse me victim of your vicious crimes. Only I have to curse you and your family women be gangraped Pui!

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sell nude means @ginfreely strip naked and show you her cheebye, see no touch.

I don't understand why she use "sell nude". She's a full course prostitute, can see, can fuck, can dig her cheebye if you want and she's cheap.