• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Attention to Singaporeans in Western Australia

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

attention, attention, attention!

Dear fellow students in University of Western Australia, Curtin University, Edith Cowan University, Murdoch University, University of Notre Dame and Bond University,

please keep closed eyes on Aton Casey and his family and snap their photos and share with netizens. Please do not harm them as it is illegal in Australia.

However, u may want to throw rotten eggs or splash water on them. That is the bottom line.
please don't harm them. Throwing egg, I think it is absolutely ok!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, it is Australia Day, so I will be nice to him. Anyway, I think Anton was treated more harshly simply because he is a Foreigner and stupid enough to let his views known to the most politically oppressed people in this part of the world.

I saw "sacked by Singaporeans" Amy Cheong at a Leeming restaurant late last year, never talk to her but she was looking happy.

I may have a better chance seeing Bernice Wong shopping for Chinese New Year goodies. LOL.

Is Perth becoming a dumping ground for people unwanted by Singapore. Remember that Malaysian ex SIA pilot.

What a joke!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies have developed kiasu kiasi attitude through 50 yrs of old fart ruling.

Don't think diaspora Sinkies in Perth would do anything foolish?

Sinkies attitude is you die your own biz, what shits in Sinkieland stays in Sinkieland.

Dear fellow students in University of Western Australia, Curtin University, Edith Cowan University, Murdoch University, University of Notre Dame and Bond University,

please keep closed eyes on Aton Casey and his family and snap their photos and share with netizens. Please do not harm them as it is illegal in Australia.

However, u may want to throw rotten eggs or splash water on them. That is the bottom line.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Casey got a fren Bradon Teo Keng Leng ( Indian mother ) - a gun runner whose wealth he services

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, it is Australia Day, so I will be nice to him. Anyway, I think Anton was treated more harshly simply because he is a Foreigner and stupid enough to let his views known to the most politically oppressed people in this part of the world.

I saw "sacked by Singaporeans" Amy Cheong at a Leeming restaurant late last year, never talk to her but she was looking happy.

I may have a better chance seeing Bernice Wong shopping for Chinese New Year goodies. LOL.

Is Perth becoming a dumping ground for people unwanted by Singapore. Remember that Malaysian ex SIA pilot.

What a joke!

Waiting to fuck Berniice ,,,,,?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Empty your mug of beer over his head.

If you want to be thrifty, drink up your beer first and want you want to pee, pee that beer into your mug and empty it on Anton

Kick his balls if he did not accept gratefully your little gift to him

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>Dear fellow students in University of Western Australia, Curtin University, Edith Cowan University, Murdoch University, University of Notre Dame and Bond University, please keep closed eyes on Aton Casey and his family and snap their photos and share with netizens. Please do not harm them as it is illegal in Australia.

please don't harm them. Throwing egg, I think it is absolutely ok!<<

please try not to get any eggs splashed on the little boy as he has a chinky name to link to his Chinese ancestry, and it's not foo yong... :o

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 50 years of ruling, our gahmen has inculcate the ppl of Sinkiepore:
kiasu,
kiasi,
kiapoh,
kiapo,
kia cheng hoo!!
mentality!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What a joke!

Aiyah, next week just go to the lcoal Chinese Massage parlours and you will see his wife Bernice working there selling her backside. They will need money and that's the only skill she has considering he is unhirable now.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
whats the point really.
he lost his job and probably wont return to sg.
forget it, let it go.

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi there!
It should be kiaboh (scared of not having) and kiabor (scared of wife).

kiapoh/kiapo either means scared of granny or scared of frog. :p

After 50 years of ruling, our gahmen has inculcate the ppl of Sinkiepore:
kiasu,
kiasi,
kiapoh,
kiapo,
kia cheng hoo!!
mentality!!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is the typical petty, vindictive, immature, cowardly behaviour that i find disgusting and frankly very common amongst locals. what anton did is wrong. it is a small mistake just because he post it on facebook. i'm sure alot of people have worst racist thoughts in thier head. the vitriol i see here is nothing but sourgrapes. period. what he said has alot of truth. dirty smelly MRT filled with construction workers froom india or china who spit on the floor and pick their noses and the hold the metal bars. verey common at 5-7pm. worse is the MRT that breaks down almost every day. what mistake he did was post his comments on facebook and suddenly people start cursing his wife and family including in laws. how childish and petty can you get? if they or you have any guts or decency please direct your anger and vitriol at the right people. people who should be doing their job to make the MRT a clean and efficient, punctual public transport but who are just useless and yet draws a huge salary and increase the fares wantonly for a crap system. yet i do not see a single posts supporting anton for speaking the truth. the truth when alot of people who take MRT are indeed poor who cannot afford a car and the ridiculously high COE caused by the garmen. just plain cowards like you intend on destroyiing other people's life for a small mistake to te extend of chasing him to the end of the world. perth is not singapore and I'm sure alot of singaporeans in perth are in perth for the very reasoon to get away from petty coward people like you. sourgrapes people. go and look on the mirror. why don't you yourself throw eggs at the MRT people??? plain cowards i guess.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the typical petty, vindictive, immature, cowardly behaviour that i find disgusting and frankly very common amongst locals. what anton did is wrong. it is a small mistake just because he post it on facebook. i'm sure alot of people have worst racist thoughts in thier head. the vitriol i see here is nothing but sourgrapes. period. what he said has alot of truth. dirty smelly MRT filled with construction workers froom india or china who spit on the floor and pick their noses and the hold the metal bars. verey common at 5-7pm. worse is the MRT that breaks down almost every day. what mistake he did was post his comments on facebook and suddenly people start cursing his wife and family including in laws. how childish and petty can you get? if they or you have any guts or decency please direct your anger and vitriol at the right people. people who should be doing their job to make the MRT a clean and efficient, punctual public transport but who are just useless and yet draws a huge salary and increase the fares wantonly for a crap system. yet i do not see a single posts supporting anton for speaking the truth. the truth when alot of people who take MRT are indeed poor who cannot afford a car and the ridiculously high COE caused by the garmen. just plain cowards like you intend on destroyiing other people's life for a small mistake to te extend of chasing him to the end of the world. perth is not singapore and I'm sure alot of singaporeans in perth are in perth for the very reasoon to get away from petty coward people like you. sourgrapes people. go and look on the mirror. why don't you yourself throw eggs at the MRT people??? plain cowards i guess.

Quite possibly one of the more rational and accurate posts on the subject. I am amazed at fucktards who think that blaming shaming and destroying some idiots life is going to make theirs better.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come on, dun be ridiculous.

jw5

Loyal
Quite possibly one of the more rational and accurate posts on the subject. I am amazed at fucktards who think that blaming shaming and destroying some idiots life is going to make theirs better.

You are right. Absolutely agree, spot on.
It doesn't make the fucktards' lives better, but it makes the fucking idiots' lives worse.
And sometimes, that's all that matters.

Adude

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the typical petty, vindictive, immature, cowardly behaviour that i find disgusting and frankly very common amongst locals. ......... I'm sure alot of singaporeans in perth are in perth for the very reasoon to get away from petty coward people like you. sourgrapes people. go and look on the mirror. why don't you yourself throw eggs at the MRT people??? plain cowards i guess.

frankly lar...after years of living on this island, I have come to understand this lor... ppls here are generally kiasi of everything and passive-aggressive to boot... so yar...instead of outright aggression and going to the ppls responsible, every other person is content to be vindictive online or by proxy.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly lar...after years of living on this island, I have come to understand this lor... ppls here are generally kiasi of everything and passive-aggressive to boot... so yar...instead of outright aggression and going to the ppls responsible, every other person is content to be vindictive online or by proxy.

sinkies are cold, critical, immature, small-minded, lack compassion, lack empathy, aggressive, judgmental, blaming, distant and robotic. This is why bernice say that local men are pretty-sheltered, childish and baby-ed.