• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious At 28 percent approval, say goodbye to Kamala Harris

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

At 28 percent approval, say goodbye to Kamala Harris being Plan B to an aging Biden​

Bring back Trump? Ivanka?

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
All her proud Ah Neh brothers & sisters who celebrated when she was appointed must be so disappointed and changing their position now

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All her proud Ah Neh brothers & sisters who celebrated when she was appointed must be so disappointed and changing their position now

They don't care, as long as got vagina or non-white person in positions of power and influence, that's good enough. Very inclusive and diverse, very satisfying for the libtards.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No different from our GRC system, where candidates who are placed there purely to win the minorities vote are always lacking.
Singapore must learn from these and remove anything that is based on race eg rotating elected president, GRC, HDB flats allocation/resale and immigration.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This diversity nonsense is now expanding more and more to become a losers' alliance that demands all sorts of discriminatory policies in order to insert their "fair share" representative into organizations.

In my ex-company there was this idiot HR lady who gave me a pool of candidates to interview and after I selected the most suitable one which happens to be a guy, insist that I should recruit another lady because my department does not have enough "diversity". Towards the end she was literally throwing up nonsensical justifications like "she is good to smooth tensions in the team", "she can provide female angle of things" to try and bulldoze me to hire someone who obviously did not have the competency.

I went WTF as the recommended lady was obviously not a fit and had to run through bureaucratic hoopla hoops just to get the guy I want. I imagine some colleagues probably just gave up and hire whatever sex, race, religion, age or LGBT worker just to meet some idiotic department demographic goal. Ridiculous.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This diversity nonsense is now expanding more and more to become a losers' alliance that demands all sorts of discriminatory policies in order to insert their "fair share" representative into organizations.

In my ex-company there was this idiot HR lady who gave me a pool of candidates to interview and after I selected the most suitable one which happens to be a guy, insist that I should recruit another lady because my department does not have enough "diversity". Towards the end she was literally throwing up nonsensical justifications like "she is good to smooth tensions in the team", "she can provide female angle of things" to try and bulldoze me to hire someone who obviously did not have the competency.

I went WTF as the recommended lady was obviously not a fit and had to run through bureaucratic hoopla hoops just to get the guy I want. I imagine some colleagues probably just gave up and hire whatever sex, race, religion, age or LGBT worker just to meet some idiotic department demographic goal. Ridiculous.

It's just virtue signalling. Companies also like to boast about how much they 'embrace diversity', it really scores them cheap wokeness points.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is better than David Copperfield.
Her disappearance during the January 6th insurrection still unexplained.
Then turned up after that for the meeting.
Southern border meeting - did not attend was half way across the country.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just virtue signalling. Companies also like to boast about how much they 'embrace diversity', it really scores them cheap wokeness points.
Yea in the past I dun mind if HR just take some silly videos / pics or force some junior staff to "contribute" diversity stories so they can put in website, adverts or annual reports, but now it's seriously affecting real work done on the ground. A lot of senior leaders complain about the stupidity of the whole thing privately, yet most have to put up a politically correct front due to moral blackmail by the libtards.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand these yanks. It is common knowledge that Biden n alamak are just there to do the bidding of the cabal. N yet they have 85 million votes. N now i hear all these buyers remorse etc. The difference is its common knowledge wat sort of ppl they are. Than vote for them n expect something different? N these Yanks..r they singkies? Vote pap n kpkb.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand these yanks. It is common knowledge that Biden n alamak are just there to do the bidding of the cabal. N yet they have 85 million votes. N now i hear all these buyers remorse etc. The difference is its common knowledge wat sort of ppl they are. Than vote for them n expect something different? N these Yanks..r they singkies? Vote pap n kpkb.
The dark state wanted Biden to win for a reason. Vaccines.