• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AssAF Regular's Wife Into SM?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wife's appeal: Don't change SAF uniform as my hubby won't be sexy anymore

A STOMPer alerted us to this blog entry, where a blogger wrote about a wife who wants to petition against the new SAF uniform... because her hubby won't look sexy anymore.

Wrote the blogger, who didn't name the female party:

"The wife of a regular officer wants to petition against the change in army uniform because she don’t find it sexy.

Dear all, I’m an army wife and my husband is a SAF regular army officer.

One of the many primary reasons I married my husband is because of his dashing uniform. We were fixed up by someone we knew mutually and had many email conversations over a month before we met. He sent me a picture of him in his no.4 uniform and immediately, I fell in love with the way he looks in it (i didn’t say i fell for him immediately). I felt myself swooning.

When we began dating, he invited me once to a parade in his camp and when I saw him in person in his no.4 uniform, I was sure and told myself I will make this man my husband. The whole get-up made my knees weak. On our wedding, he wore his no.1.

Anyway, I was horrified to find out that SAF was going to change the no. 4 uniform. What was worse is that the new uniform is unspeakably ugly. It looks like pyjamas and the camo print is hideous. The colours are gross too, with a lot of brown, very weird, looks like crap. The colors of the current one are perfect and manly. And the camo print of this current one is perfect too. The cut, lapels, badges, collar, cutting are perfect.

I don’t understand why they would change such a nice and flattering uniform. The current SAF army no.4 is the nicest and smartest and manliest army combat uniform throughout all the armies in the world.

I would like to ask if wives are asked for their opinions before this change was decided? Who decided this? As wives of our regular soldiers, we are in close contact with the uniforms as much as the soldiers are. And it is also a large part of our lives.

I fell for my husband because of the dashing and manly no.4 uniform. Many many other army wives believe that uniform is extremely flattering and sexy.

Can we seek some explanation or redress in some way? :( "

What do you think? Is our new SAF uniform so unflattering? Tell us.

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumb bitch... the new camo more effective at concealment.

she rather have a live and unglam husband, or dead and sexy??

Carrera

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would this woman wan to comment on the saf uniform? Its kind of shallow thinking. Is our no.4 a fashion statement? I am in the obese batch during BMT. Maybe when i send her my photo during my bmt in my no. 4, I guess she would vomited. Then she would request our no.4 to be change asap.
~~~

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Why not go further? They should all dress like me! I'm the sexiest!! I don't even need a shirt or long pants!! SPARTAAAA!!

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya...wait till they see our "Class" / Platoon photo of all obese trainees...she peng san then

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would this woman wan to comment on the saf uniform? Its kind of shallow thinking. Is our no.4 a fashion statement? I am in the obese batch during BMT. Maybe when i send her my photo during my bmt in my no. 4, I guess she would vomited. Then she would request our no.4 to be change asap.
~~~

Crazy woman... just go and buy No. 4 old stock from Beach Road lor... or I can sell mine to her (faded one.. more macho):wink:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
blanga worker also wear no 4 in construction sites..

she must be fooling around with them behind her husband's back..:biggrin:

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i was her husband reading her stupid write up, i'd be damn disappointed. she's loves the uniform more than the husband. to the extent that she prefers him looking good in the uniform, over the chances of getting out of mission alive.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
as if change uniform can make difference to her sex life? she like her husband wear camou print, then maybe they should try to go lim chu kang to make baby.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumb bitch... the new camo more effective at concealment.

Are you sure?

What's I'm hearing from the guys involved is that only after paying millions for a uniform patent, did DSTA realized that the new uniform is even more visible in the field.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wife's appeal: Don't change SAF uniform as my hubby won't be sexy anymore

A STOMPer alerted us to this blog entry, where a blogger wrote about a wife who wants to petition against the new SAF uniform... because her hubby won't look sexy anymore.

Wrote the blogger, who didn't name the female party:

"The wife of a regular officer wants to petition against the change in army uniform because she don’t find it sexy.

Dear all, I’m an army wife and my husband is a SAF regular army officer.

One of the many primary reasons I married my husband is because of his dashing uniform. We were fixed up by someone we knew mutually and had many email conversations over a month before we met. He sent me a picture of him in his no.4 uniform and immediately, I fell in love with the way he looks in it (i didn’t say i fell for him immediately). I felt myself swooning.

When we began dating, he invited me once to a parade in his camp and when I saw him in person in his no.4 uniform, I was sure and told myself I will make this man my husband. The whole get-up made my knees weak. On our wedding, he wore his no.1.

Anyway, I was horrified to find out that SAF was going to change the no. 4 uniform. What was worse is that the new uniform is unspeakably ugly. It looks like pyjamas and the camo print is hideous. The colours are gross too, with a lot of brown, very weird, looks like crap. The colors of the current one are perfect and manly. And the camo print of this current one is perfect too. The cut, lapels, badges, collar, cutting are perfect.

I don’t understand why they would change such a nice and flattering uniform. The current SAF army no.4 is the nicest and smartest and manliest army combat uniform throughout all the armies in the world.

I would like to ask if wives are asked for their opinions before this change was decided? Who decided this? As wives of our regular soldiers, we are in close contact with the uniforms as much as the soldiers are. And it is also a large part of our lives.

I fell for my husband because of the dashing and manly no.4 uniform. Many many other army wives believe that uniform is extremely flattering and sexy.

Can we seek some explanation or redress in some way? :( "

What do you think? Is our new SAF uniform so unflattering? Tell us.

Solution...

Find a new husband.