• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass Loon wants to hold your hand, touch you heart to progress together

canloh

Alfrescian
Loyal
When is chee bai lee going to die cannot wait to see this loony tune go to hell with his old man, FARK!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
sillypore is the only cuntry in the world where the PM keep telling sinkies about what they are going to do ,
albeit in very general way.

if people are genuinely concern about your welfare they don't need to talk so much , just do it.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ass Loon wants to hold your hand, touch your heart to progress together

Yes, Ass Loon also want to reach out into your pocket, touch your wallet and take your money.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ass Loon wants to hold your hand, touch your heart to progress together

I always imagine his mouth is his anus whenever he makes a speech.

So whatever out from it is nothing but shit. Sometimes solid, sometimes liquid but will still always be shit.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I won't let him stand 10m near me let alone holding my hands!
His mouth stinks! Must have contracted from HC.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to admit,,Pinky is really a homosexual as only homos will sprout 'hand in hand heart in heart bullshit'...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only hand he wants to hold is Yingluck's hand.

The only thing he wants to touch are her neh-nehs.

That's every man's dream.....I mean wet dream.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only hand he wants to hold is Yingluck's hand.

The only thing he wants to touch are her neh-nehs.

That's every man's dream.....I mean wet dream.

hi there

1. bro, i really doubt pinky goes for that leh.
2. the further it can go.
3. keep one pinky undie in its pocket, some fetish:biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is like a fish monger who continue to sell his stale fish and called it fresh under a different name.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Left out one part of the slogan for the PAP:

Heart to heart, hand in hand, my penis inside your anus, together we progress

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When is chee bai lee going to die cannot wait to see this loony tune go to hell with his old man, FARK!

The best is to let old fart see his useless Pinky son die from a cancer relapse before he kicks the bucket himself.