• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass Loon wants to hold your hand, touch you heart to progress together

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ass Loon wants to hold your hand, touch your heart to progress together

Hand in Hand, Heart to Heart

E0D1BF22CEE0D9EDCE6E164ADC.jpg

SINGAPORE: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Saturday spoke of the need to make choices and trade—offs in the governing of the country.

"Nobody is going to know for sure. Is it peace, instability, prosperity, or recession? What is the technology change? Today, we are all on iPhones and iPads. In ten years’ time, this will be very old hat. We would be wearing spectacles and when I look at you, your whole CV will come up. (This is) completely possible. In such a world, can we stay still or just do whatever we feel we like to do without paying attention to these big trends? That would be unwise."

In such a world, new situations will require new solutions.
Mr Lee said: "Our policies, our measures, those we must update, you must revise and look at it afresh. (There will be) new situation, new problem and new solution. You do the right thing today, tomorrow the situation changes or you have done too much to it and you need to change policies because what worked yesterday, no longer works today.

"In a recession, we reduced the foreign workers levy because we want to reduce costs for the employer. (When the) recession is over, (it is) not so easy to raise the foreign workers levy back. When the foreign worker levy is too low, we have more influx of foreign workers that we would like to have, it becomes a problem. So what do we do? Do we do nothing? We can’t.
"For now, this is the best of our judgement, this is the right thing, let’s proceed. But be prepared to rethink and to calibrate when the situation changes. That’s the way to stay successful and stay able to serve Singaporeans for a long time."

With this in mind, Mr Lee’s call to the Party is to think hard about its role in the next 20 to 30 years.
Before the Party Seminar, activists have been meeting amongst themselves to discuss a whole range of issues, among them topics like inclusive government and politics.
Mr Lee feels it is important for the Party to play its role and contribute towards the National Conversation effort."
"We have to represent the middle ground of Singapore. It’s because we have had a middle ground in Singapore, we are able to have a dominant party and consensus politics because more or less in Singapore, whether in a three or five—room flat, you are part of a country and your interests are the same and your identity is about the same."
The PAP’s role is to lead the population, persuade people to support policies which benefit them, and win elections.
Mr Lee is already considering a possible slogan for the next election in 2016: "Heart to heart, hand in hand, together we progress."
He said there are three more years to improve on the tagline.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I realized this one I never bother to listen what he say. Can't keep my attention.

Leegime is DOOMED. Because of the LKY-centred system of selection of taking 3rd rated cocksuckers, the united army of anti-Leegime and the collapse of a Leegime system that ignores natural progression of such fucked dynamics is already at the doorstep. Plus China, USA, Thai, Malaysia, Indonesia and Japan are looking at taking control of Singapore. LKY and Leegime is irrelevant. I have heard enough from foreign talents (not the FT trash of SGP) who see a universe post LKY the clown and the clown show Leegime. It is very very very likely pre-2016 and is far closer to a theatre near you than you think.

PROFILER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nearly everywhere I go, talk to people, most dun like them but dun know why they still win the election. Very strange.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ass Loon wants to hold your hand, touch your heart to progress together

"We have to represent the middle ground of Singapore"

WTF. He said the PAP govt. is representing the middle ground. Just can't believe it!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
who want to hand in hand with pinky kee chiu?

it is more about the 'progress' part, really... he wanted to help the poor, the GST was raised. he wanted nobody to be left behind, the poor struggled with rising costs of living. now he wants progress together? nabei me don't dare to imagine what could happen... :eek::eek::eek:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is more about the 'progress' part, really... he wanted to help the poor, the GST was raised. he wanted nobody to be left behind, the poor struggled with rising costs of living. now he wants progress together? nabei me don't dare to imagine what could happen... :eek::eek::eek:

Ah Hau ah, my son ah loon sometimes talks 7 talks 8 because of too poking from whore ching. Don't take him seriously. After I kick the bucket, I doubt ah loon can hold on to his prime ministership for long.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In other words, the PAP has no bloody clue on how to address the issues of 2 million foreign invaders, overpriced flats, the overutilized MRT, the aging population, the house-rich but cash-poor retirees, the poor middle-class, growing unemployment of people in the 40s.

Why are we paying them millions when they can't even solve basic problems?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With they way Pinky is running things,,we are on the road to ruin,,,so what cock he talking?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

The best counter is to ignore his nonsense completely. Last time I still read and thought maybe have hope, but after seeing what they have done to enrich themselves while the masses suffer, the trust is lost completely. I did not even bother to read this article. Same old platitudes.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since his father days I had held hands with Malaysians then Hongkies and now I have to lift up my hands to make space for PRC, Pinoys, Indians, Burmese others.
I didn't actually held hands with Malaysians cause they were always in position of influence.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he's hitting on all cylinders and knows all the choices and trade-offs. i will add to his points. :smile:

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

He must be high on drugs and trying to smoke Sgreans.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
me thought me just pooped in me pants... :o:o:o

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. bro, you better change your pants hoh.
3. more of just load of crap acoming.
4. just lip service.
5. lying too as if nothing happen before!
6. sheep have kosong heart in the first place.
7. don't hold my hand, hold my middle finger & stroke it:biggrin:

Last edited: