• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

As the days go by, the more I feel PAP monkeys have no idea what they are doing.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initisl start they already don know wat thry r doing i been travelling in pack bus n mrt for weeks n nothing been done on safe distance n protection for commuters,i am not suprise when covid 19 infection goes high, the highly paid clown don know wat they r doing ,now lagi funny ,move infected dormitory workers to house thrm in camp n hdb,those close don know thst virus czn spread n airborner into nearby hdb blocks.They should not move the workers,really dumb , they should instead expand nearby lsnd n build tents to house worker seperately .its like jnfecting other ppl in other areas by moving unknown health problem workers to near household,n worse bring them into camp, jialat

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If piss and poop knew what they are doing, then they will not be doing what they are doing now.... :laugh:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody feels the same way as the general?
I don't think so!

We have the most ablest men and women in the parliament, be it MP, minister or minister of state, surely there will be at least one could come out the idea to resolve this crisis.

I suggest the PM takes the lead, his record of singlehandedly resolved the Sentosa crisis proved that he has the capabilities to resolve the current virus crisis faced by Singapore. Furthermore, the 4G leaders can take this opportunity to learn from the PM

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Star Wars Episode 7 - Page 6

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initisl start they already don know wat thry r doing i been travelling in pack bus n mrt for weeks n nothing been done on safe distance n protection for commuters,i am not suprise when covid 19 infection goes high, the highly paid clown don know wat they r doing ,now lagi funny ,move infected dormitory workers to house thrm in camp n hdb,those close don know thst virus czn spread n airborner into nearby hdb blocks.They should not move the workers,really dumb , they should instead expand nearby lsnd n build tents to house worker seperately .its like jnfecting other ppl in other areas by moving unknown health problem workers to near household,n worse bring them into camp, jialat

Our government know.
The prevention of negative cconomy impact are more important then anything else.
They have make a decision.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you're pretending and keeping up appearances, eventually you run out of steam.

Using one lie to cover for another eventually becomes tiring and unsustainable.

EVE-ZYkVAAI3h3O.jpg:orig

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you're pretending and keeping up appearances, eventually you run out of steam.

THOSE FUCKERS BEEN LYING AND LYING AND LYING TO ALL OF US FOR LAST 4 TO 5 DECADES ORLEDI

THEY TELL LIES AS IF THERE IS NO FUCKING TOMORROW.

IT GOT DEEP INTO THEIR FUCKING SELF (THEY ALL GOT NO SOULS) AND THEY CAN NEVER EVER TELL TRUTH AT ALL NOW

1585497003500.png

lee hsien loong | edmw animated gif

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I've seen lots of pictures of people in masks over the last few weeks and most of them look better with their masks on.

With this lot they look just as bad even though they are the best!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal

Isn't a gathering illegal based on the movement control act? how come so many can pose for a photo in the same room?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think so!

We have the most ablest men and women in the parliament, be it MP, minister or minister of state, surely there will be at least one could come out the idea to resolve this crisis.

I suggest the PM takes the lead, his record of singlehandedly resolved the Sentosa crisis proved that he has the capabilities to resolve the current virus crisis faced by Singapore. Furthermore, the 4G leaders can take this opportunity to learn from the PM
Running dogs of PAP just cannot accept that the entire kitchen cabinet is totally incompetent.

Splendicker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our government know.
The prevention of negative cconomy impact are more important then anything else.
They are doing necessary job measures and continuously doing it, otherwise no job for them if things go well, just like if you solved all issues at work, soon your boss may found you redundant.

Meerebus

Alfrescian
Loyal
since when the ministers have good ideas? they Don’t sabo sinkies with ridiculous ideas I already very happy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our government know.

Sacrificing everything for the sake of the economy and you'll end up with nothing... including the economy. :cool:

But of course, the economy alone is tightly linked to the legitimacy of the regime's rule; sustained economic growth is what convinces most of the people to close one eye when it comes to other abuses. Sounds similar to another country. :wink: