• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are You A Samster With A Non Existent Social Circle?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Animals dont have social lives. As long aa the bull plows the feilda who carws?the old fool certainly doesnt. It will end in suicide. Worthless life anyway

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
How about tanjong pagar? If you are hardworking effort, I'll introduce you to Bro Chun Sing and see if we can get you more involved in more grassroots activities.
Hmmm ok. I will put in my application and promise to work hard to carry balls and speak rubbish. Just like our dear Bro Chun Sing does all the time.:biggrin: