• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you A*, below average or poor?

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
====================================
obscenek2

if you are earning less than sgd 4310, you are below average...
According to the survey by mom, the average earning per person should sgd 4310 in the first quarter of 2010. If you are earning less than that meaning you are earning less than an average person...

Source : http://www.mom.gov.sg/statistics-pub...ngs-wages.aspx

G

General Veers

That obviously describes most of the anti PAP losers in this forum.:rolleyes:

I thought you created this forum for the purpose of letting them to let off steam? :biggrin: The OA is anti PAP too but hardly whines here cos chatting is minimal. Just look at the daily amount of copy n paste 'contribution' my clones are posting, beating makapaaa. :p

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That idiot is a stupid elite. Most pple around the world earn below their national average coz the majority of the money in most countries are stuck with the top 3-5% of the population. They should be looking at median income not average income.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That obviously describes most of the anti PAP losers in this forum.:rolleyes:

You are wrong, it is those, who are well fed, well cushioned, have all the time in the world...to come to sammyboy...and make noises, play trauant..:wink:

If you are busy trying to earn that S$4,310..., so busy putting 4 sqaure meals on the table....would you have time?:biggrin: ha ha ha

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4k is very little due to the high cost of housing in sg

i will say abt 8k single or 14k combine is about average
u can get a car, a condo and a maid
since almost everyting is at high cost, who ask you to get car, condo, maid??? if itz not a need/cant afford, den car, condo, maid shd not be in your mind.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
4k is very little due to the high cost of housing in sg

i will say abt 8k single or 14k combine is about average
u can get a car, a condo and a maid

If u let that asshole Clinton 666 see the figures which u have quoted, he'll insult and mock u terok terok! Then he'll brag that he is earning 100 times that amount bla bla bla....!