• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are we becoming a 'middle-finger' society?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 18 Nov, 2008 11:04
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Are we becoming a 'middle-finger' society? Even aunties do it

A video on a popular online channel shows a middle-aged Singapore woman in a car who freely admitted that she had shown the ‘middle finger’ to the man filming the video.

This was after the man who appeared to have provoked her by cutting into her lane on a small HDB road, walked up to her car and asked her if she pointed the ‘middle finger’ at him.

In an email which a STOMPer sent to STOMP today (Nov 18), the STOMPer wrote:

“I happened upon this video in which a woman admitted that she showed the middle finger to a man in Bishan.”

In the text that was used to describe the video on the website, the man wrote:

“I cut into her lane as she was driving fast in those small HDB lanes. She pointed her middle finger and admits it on film.”

From the video, the woman admitted that she did indeed use the ‘middle finger’ and explained that she was ‘uneducated’.

“Yes, I did indeed use the middle finger,” she said.

“But you were in the wrong, ok.” She told the man behind the video camera.

getArticlePhoto.do

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Are we becoming a 'middle-finger' society? Even aunties do it </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>