• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are these the Moralities and Values, Malay kids are learning in the Madrasahs?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not the local mosque nor the Islamic bookstore whereby you can come in and demand answers. Use google or go to your nearest local Islamic bookstore. Sound like those religious zealots who demand everything but contribute nothing. No wonder the rest are mocking you.
Can't find it and you can't substantiate your claim, so that means you are lying.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 'convert' was reciting word for word guided by the arab, how much money and politics were involved? Islam is perfect, but perfect for all the wrong reasons.

View attachment 202058

Convert may not know how to recite in Arabic. So need to be guided to read the Shahadah. And you lied by saying hes being bribed? LOL! You reminded me of this verse:

"You surely cannot guide whoever you like ˹O Prophet˺, but it is Allah Who guides whoever He wills, and He knows best who are ˹fit to be˺ guided". (Q28:56)

Here, another example. Neverending professionals embracing Islam. ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Convert may not know how to recite in Arabic. So need to be guided to read the Shahadah. And you lied by saying hes being bribed? LOL! You reminded me of this verse:
ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ
are you able to show the comment i made that says bribed?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you have a pedophile warlord as a 'prophet' and the founder of the religion, how good do you think that religion is? Can a bad tree produce good fruit? :biggrin:

Would you also educate samsters where in the Quran says the Prophet is a pedophile warlord? If you cannot substantiate your claim, then you must be a liar as well. :biggrin: :biggrin:

In that belief system, a bad tree can produce good fruits.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koran Morality on Marriage:

Quran 2:221

Do not marry idolatresses until they believe, for indeed, a believing slave woman is better than an idolatress, even though she pleases you. And do not give your daughters in marriage to idolaters until they believe, for indeed, a believing slave is better than an idolater, even though he pleases you. These people invite you to the fire, and Allah invites you to the garden, and to forgiveness by his grace, and explains his signs to mankind so that perhaps they will remember.”

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bukhari 46.37.2476
Muhammad: “The Hour will not be established until the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jizya tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts).”

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you also educate samsters where in the Quran says the Prophet is a pedophile warlord? If you cannot substantiate your claim, then you must be a liar as well. :biggrin: :biggrin:

In that belief system, a bad tree can produce good fruits.

If its true, show me your evidence. LOL, in before useless sbf boomers say Prophet marry Aisah r.a. LOL.