• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are these the Moralities and Values, Malay kids are learning in the Madrasahs?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
islam teaching.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have a more moderate form. Charge infidels extra money for their nasi padang. Refuse to do business with an eatery that is not Muslim-owned. Pressure the govt to give you freebies during Ramadan.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have a more moderate form. Charge infidels extra money for their nasi padang. Refuse to do business with an eatery that is not Muslim-owned. Pressure the govt to give you freebies during Ramadan.

I believe the madrasahs are like independence school, MOE has zero influence on the religious syllabus.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allow me to introduce the term "Taqiyyah". It is a permissible act for a muslim to lie and deceive under duress or danger.
View attachment 201998

Sinkieland's MUIS Islam is actually comprised islam and I called it taqiyyah islam. Under PAP's rules, the ustazs and imams are practicing taqiyyah, their speeches are controlled and their true religion sentiments are consealed.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the syllabus is similar to that of Israel and CCP and a integral part of PAP doctrine.
I am talking about the islamic religion syllabus.

The secular political syllabus should not be there, but only PAP insiders can confirm. @JohnTan

When are you going to re- shahada? Preparing your foreskin for the knife? :thumbsup:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am talking about the islamic religion syllabus.

The secular political syllabus should not be there, but only PAP insiders can confirm. @JohnTan

When are you going to re- shahada? Preparing your foreskin for the knife? :thumbsup:

PAP is only responsible for the islam in Singapore.

Tay Fook Yuen

Alfrescian
Loyal
And please educate us by showing where in the Quran it says that.
I am not the local mosque nor the Islamic bookstore whereby you can come in and demand answers. Use google or go to your nearest local Islamic bookstore. Sound like those religious zealots who demand everything but contribute nothing. No wonder the rest are mocking you.

Last edited: