• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Are there really people with third eye ( 阴阳眼) any stories to share?

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I read an article two days ago about this man that can see ghost.. I've also heard from one Aunty that used to be from new Safti canteen about her ability to see ghost. damn scary.. However, the curiousity in me still find it hard to believe, just want to see if anyone know of stories that can share? How can physical world have such things huh?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are not ghost, but 1st man which God created.

They hv dominion over you.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Hi all,

I read an article two days ago about this man that can see ghost.. I've also heard from one Aunty that used to be from new Safti canteen about her ability to see ghost. damn scary.. However, the curiousity in me still find it hard to believe, just want to see if anyone know of stories that can share? How can physical world have such things huh?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are ,but you wouldn't believe their stories because you may think they are screwnuts.

Mental people have the uncanny ability to see and hear the fourth dimension where the spirits move and have their beings.

You can check this out with the siao lang in sbf.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
first thing first.define ghost.then we can go secondary.

PAP_Manifesto1.jpg

A picture paints a thousand words.