• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are Peasants So Overworked & Underpaid in SG?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 01 Aug, 2009 10:31
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Man sleeps on train floor as though it is his own home

This man boarded the train at around 7am this morning and just sat down on the floor and slept. The sight disturbed STOMPer Val so much that she snapped these pictures.

In an email sent to STOMP today (Aug 1), the 21-year-old student wrote:

“The man in blue shirt boarded the train and sat down on the tunnel floor which links two train carriages together.

“After that he just laid down like it was his own home.

“I was so disturbed by the sight that I took these pictures but he did not even seem to notice or care.

“A guy went up to him and tapped him, asking him to wake up and sit up but the guy in the blue shirt just shooed him away.

“He finally decided to sit up, but when he did sit upright, he sat with his legs thrust out in a position that made him look like a mermaid.

“Thankfully, he got off at Choa Chu Kang station after that.”

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

Is that so? Ok I will talk to my transport minister tomorrow
to isuue fines for sleeping in the AssMrt.:biggrin:

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
smrt should fine him!!!!!!!

if not next time ppl faint...nobody will care!thot he sleeping!