• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are all Japanese men like them?

jw5

Loyal
How come those forummers like bro middaydog and errrrr, some others, do not come to this thread to get some tips and ideas?

My theory is that those who post in this thread, including the threadstarter hairylee :biggrin:, are NOT Follically Challenged type. :biggrin:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come those forummers like bro middaydog and errrrr, some others, do not come to this thread to get some tips and ideas?

My theory is that those who post in this thread, including the threadstarter hairylee :biggrin:, are NOT Follically Challenged type. :biggrin:

Your england belly cheem. You have put me in a very grave situation.
Maybe that's the reason many do not like my nick - hairylee. Puts them in a follically compromised position.

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

thou shalt not maketh funst of one man's folli(cle) :p

jw5

Loyal
Your england belly cheem. You have put me in a very grave situation.
Maybe that's the reason many do not like my nick - hairylee. Puts them in a follically compromised position.

follically compromised = hairless

follically abundant = hairy :biggrin:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
lim_st.jpg

My hair is tonic and toupee free.
I am not follically challenged or compromised.

Last edited:

NoBallsToTokMCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am waiting too. Faster leh!!
Wow you have been very "on" these two days camping here. Relax.. i am as anxious as u to know how ugly u look like but disappointed that your enemy won't be releasing it any sooner. Go figure out how many enemies u have in this forum. At least three in this forum Mr. Mini LKY. :biggrin:

Last edited:

eErotica96

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow you have been very "on" these two days camping here. Relax.. i am as anxious as u to know how ugly u look like but disappointed that your enemy won't be releasing it any sooner. Go figure out how many enemies u have in this forum. At least three in this forum Mr. Mini LKY. :biggrin:

my apology for your disappointment. am giving it a pass.