• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Arab St cafe serves us diluted Johnny Walker, then refuses to give refund

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
arab_st_cafe_serves_us_diluted_johnny_walker_then-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Steph and her friends were upset when the bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label they ordered from a cafe in Haji Lane, Arab Street, tasted more like water than liquor.

Said the STOMPer:

"My friends and I went over to Haji Lane on July 2 for a shisha session at Aladdin Cafe.

"Ever heard that you need to give them your IC in order to have shisha or that you can only shisha for one hour?

"There was another group beside us, they were a group of older working adults and they could shisha for so long without any problems and for us, the waitress told us that if we wanted to continue shisha-ing, we must get a new one because we could no longer shisha with it as it had run out.

"Then we ordered Johnny Walker Black Label and we were amazed by how translucent it was and the bottle was already opened.

"We tasted it and it was like 30 per cent Johnny Walker and 70 per cent water.

"The waitress insisted that she didn't opened it and said we opened it. We just told them to change for a new unopened bottle but they insisted that they could not do anything and they would not refund us our money because the bottle was already opened.

"My friends went to take a look at their range of liquor and was shocked that even the Chivas liquor was even more translucent.

"As you can see from the photos how translucent the Black Label liquor was.

"We called the police eventually as they insisted that the liquor must have been tampered with by us and that we had poured water into the bottle. We ordered coke, how would we be able to pour plain water into the bottle?

"The moment they heard that the police were coming,they told us that they would not charge us for the Black Label and instructed their staff to keep the bottles and keep our bottle as well.

"Isn't that obvious? The police came and they admitted that they tampered with the bottles and poured plain water into it."

bottle2-data.jpg

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of cos, it is cheating thru & thru. That's why people want to buy yr old VSOP, XO and Henessy...to mix with water and resell at low-end KTV and bars. Usually customers are so stoned they cant tell diff.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't know establishments at Arab street served alcohol. A couple of years ago it was not allowed.
I guess it's their good intention by diluting the whiskey. They made the bottle less haram.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't know establishments at Arab street served alcohol. A couple of years ago it was not allowed.
I guess it's their good intention by diluting the whiskey. They made the bottle less haram.

You believe all these haram stuff...I have known some of these people who consume more alcohol than you...and will make any of those religious officers in Malaysia blush...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You believe all these haram stuff...I have known some of these people who consume more alcohol than you...and will make any of those religious officers in Malaysia blush...

I definitely believe you. They are human beings too and like the same things we infidels do. They are only scared of what the other believers think of them. Poor guys.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Ever heard that you need to give them your IC in order to have shisha or that you can only shisha for one hour?

"There was another group beside us, they were a group of older working adults and they could shisha for so long without any problems and for us, the waitress told us that if we wanted to continue shisha-ing, we must get a new one because we could no longer shisha with it as it had run out.

=> Sounds like some underage SPG having too much time and spare pocket money to spend.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s..._submit&article=contentbean%3A308654&rating=2

Posted on 21 Jan 2010
Teens smoke shisha and post pictures openly on blog

teens_smoke_shisha_and_post_pictures_on_blog-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Worried was concerned to find photos of some teenagers smoking shisha posted openly in a blog.

Said the STOMPer:

"Yes indeed technological advancements have made the Internet more accessible. Yet blogs are accessible to everyone and anyone.

"Thus it is of utmost importance to take great care in what one posts.

"Teenagers today ought to be more tech-savvy and at the same time know how to take care of themselves and not shame their family or themselves.

"I saw these few teenagers shisha-ing like addicted heroin addicts.

"Have their schools instilled the right values in them?

"Has family education been enough or have they been turning a deaf ear?

"Sacrificing one's health at such a tender age for some mere pleasure? They should think twice."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why these Arabs serve you degenerates diluted Johnnie Walker is because they in good faith are trying to warn you of the harmful effects of alcoholism and for your own good they don't want you to drink so much and destroy yourselves even though through you dropouts are already halfway there.