• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apple shares

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can buy still? they say can go 1000. please advise

You should have bought it when the shares was around $18 to $30+, not now at around $572.16 !, unless you have a lot of money to spare & a deep pocket & wait out the ride. At 100 for example for an unit it will cost you, $57,216 if you have that kind of money & a strong bet that, it will rise to $1,000 - BUY!:biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest you stay away from any forms of investing if you listen to others say and come sbf to seek advice.

Eh! some gems of an advice can be found here leh! may be someone should start a thread to collect them_ ok, let's start here, the first one is :-

"stay away from any forms of investing if you listen to others say and come sbf to seek advice"

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

Regarding the 1000, they did not tell you (1) the timeframe and (2) what's the maximum drawdown on the way upwards.

This is my 2 cents on AAPL trades.

20120614-AAPL-Daily.png

From the Daily chart, mid-term traders can consider a long when you get a 2% bounce off the lower channel @ 497.78; and a short when you get a reversal of at least 2% from the higher channel @ 687.88. Proposed trailing stop 2% for long, 1% for short.

20120614-AAPL-30m.png

From the 30m chart, short-term traders can consider a long when you can a 2% bounce off the lower channel @ 557.67; and a short when you get a reversal of at least 2% from the higher channel @ 595.43. Proposed trailing stop 2% for long, 1% for short.

Note the major red star event this weekend - Greece election. Short-term traders should wait until next week to prevent potential gaps.

Good trading.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh! some gems of an advice can be found here leh! may be someone should start a thread to collect them_ ok, let's start here, the first one is :-

"stay away from any forms of investing if you listen to others say and come sbf to seek advice"

2. Buy low, sell high. :cool:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only way for Apple shares to go now is down.
The reign is over. There are enough mobile phones that can rival iphone now.
Apple has had its superb run up for 4 years plus... it has reached its peak

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me, I never got burnt in shares trading not because I am smart but it is because I do not have the means to be burnt.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Try BNN, they give pretty good tips most of the time.

Market Call:
For video, market analysis and more click here
Brian Acker, President & CEO, Acker Finley Inc.
FOCUS: North American Large Caps
TOP PICKS:

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ NYSE) Last purchase February 29, 2012 $65.21.
Model price: $69.54 upside of eight percent, dividend of 3.79 percent.
Chevron (CVX NYSE) Last purchase January 31, 2012 $104.75.
Model price: $147.11 upside of 47 percent, dividend of 3.6 percent.
Target (TGT NYSE) Last purchase May 31, 2012 $58.18.
Model price: $60.44 upside of 4.0 percent, dividend of 2.0 percent.

Last edited:

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apple went downhill the day Steve Jobs died

I mean, what's the nonsense with new Ipad ?
Paying for a slightly souped up version with HD quality?

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apple went downhill the day Steve Jobs died

I mean, what's the nonsense with new Ipad ?
Paying for a slightly souped up version with HD quality?

hello...u are proven wrong...no apple did not go downhill. it went from strength to strength, u sam seng

Last edited: